Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Etherington
Forum: London Transport November 15th 05, 04:12 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark Etherington
New Years Day Travel

Dee wrote:
A group of us plan to stay overnight in Kingscross area for New years
Eve and leave our Hostel around 10am on the Sunday (1st January 2006)

Are there going to be any trains, or...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 05, 07:17 AM
Replies: 71
Posted By Mark Etherington
Route 38 Routemaster last day

Paul Corfield wrote:
For those fans of the Routemaster, Route 38 or those who wish to sample
the last really large scale RM operation in London then the last day is
this Friday 28 October...
Forum: London Transport October 25th 05, 08:10 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Etherington
iMac G3 - firmware problems?

Richard J. wrote:
Mark Etherington wrote:

I've been asked by a friend to try to sort out an iMac G3 that he's
bought. He reported that it will sometimes boot normally, but often
the screen...
Forum: London Transport October 24th 05, 06:28 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Etherington
iMac G3 - firmware problems?

I've been asked by a friend to try to sort out an iMac G3 that he's
bought. He reported that it will sometimes boot normally, but often the
screen just remains blank.

I can't get it beyond the...
Forum: London Transport June 27th 05, 01:29 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Mark Etherington
More DLR Extensions

Stevie wrote:
Peter Goodland wrote:

Modern Railways mentions that the DLR are considering possible
extensions to Farringdon and/or Charing Cross.
Both of these could be very...
Forum: London Transport March 31st 05, 08:41 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Etherington
Tube PPP 'cost public purse £1bn'

The House of Commons Public Accounts Committee has put the cost of the
Tube PPP at nearly £1bn.

Mark Etherington
Forum: London Transport March 25th 05, 08:14 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Mark Etherington
parking and tube

Dan wrote:
where is the best place to park when going into london for the day on the
tube.
I will be coming from the M1

It's not on the tube, but you could consider using Luton Airport...
Forum: London Transport March 25th 05, 08:09 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark Etherington
3 Day Travel Cards?

Paul Maskell wrote:

Does anyone know if the 3 day travel cards are still available?

Yes.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/fares-tickets/2005/one-day/travelcard-day-2.shtml

--
Mark Etherington
Forum: London Transport March 18th 05, 10:26 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Mark Etherington
Cheapest way to extend Bakerloo south of E&C?

Tom Anderson wrote:

I'm going to assume that extensive tunneling is out of the question here
for reasons of expense but could the Bakerloo be linked up...
Forum: London Transport March 17th 05, 02:38 PM
Replies: 10

Jim Brown wrote:
I'm going to assume that extensive tunneling is out of the question
here for reasons of expense but could the Bakerloo be linked up
'easily' to any of the NR lines around...
Forum: London Transport February 28th 05, 10:57 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Mark Etherington
Fantasy bus routes

E. Zackatackali wrote:
If you had the power to add/change/remove bus routes, what would you do?

Finally get the 228 running, from Blackheath via Greenwich centre to
North...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 05, 04:24 PM
Replies: 130
Posted By Mark Etherington
Future of CDRs and NR season tickets in TfL zones?

Solar Penguin wrote:

OTOH I'd say the fact that it doesn't have any demand management
nonsense is a big advantage of my scheme. It gives the transport
providers some incentive to actually...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 05, 03:37 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Mark Etherington
district, circle and hammersmith and city lines - reorganisationidea

simon wrote:

[snip plans for reorganisation of District, Circle and H&C lines]

One word names are nice and easy, maybe named after a person. any
ideas on what to call them?

for one:

The...
Forum: London Transport January 16th 05, 08:39 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Mark Etherington
Oyster Madness

StaticFish wrote:
The nearest newsagents is a long way from my Univeristy in Roehampton
Lane.

Everest Convenience Stores, 2-3 Aubyn Square, Roehampton Lane, SW15 5NT

Just up the road. Found...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 04, 05:53 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Mark Etherington
How does Oyster prepay charge......

Steph Davies wrote:

Recent [TfL Board Minutes] agendas have included draft...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 03, 08:14 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By Mark Etherington
Road speed cameras

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:38:02 +0000, Andrew P Smith wrote:

In article , Nick
writes
Is there any evidence that these cameras...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 03, 09:21 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Etherington
Weekly Oysters

Apologies if this has come up before, but I just noticed that 7 day
Oysters are now available from the website.

http://www.oystercard.com/

Mark
Forum: London Transport October 12th 03, 09:19 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Etherington
Oyster Charter Refunds

Has anyone identified what their oyster card details are for
completing the LT Charter Refund application...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 03, 09:16 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark Etherington
Gold card discount at unmanned rail stations

In Joe wrote:
So, I've a year's LU travelcard and am entitled to get discount on
some overland rail tickets, as well as not having to pay for the
Forum: London Transport October 9th 03, 12:10 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Mark Etherington
Zone extensions with Oyster?

In Steve Naïve wrote:
David Walters wrote in
:

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:59:14 +0100,...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 03, 08:23 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark Etherington
Oyster

In Rob wrote:

Apparently you can only "load" your tickets onto your card at the
stations in the dropdown menu on the sales site, ie. tube stations I
Forum: London Transport September 14th 03, 01:32 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Etherington
GNER

In CJG wrote:
Is there any special tickets or discounts if your travelling once a
week. Every single week out Thursday return on Sunday? ON GNER?
I...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

Forum Jump