Old September 22nd 08, 04:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default oyster readers

I'm assuming there is a website out there though a poke around google
doesn't bring anything concise up, my curiosities are regarding the
various devices that read oyster card information, from bus terminals
to station gates to ticket inspectors hand-held devices and what
information can they / do they get from an oyster card when reading
it?
Just idle curiosity.
--
Mark Varley
www.MarkVarleyPhoto.co.uk

Old September 23rd 08, 12:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sep 22, 5:56 pm, MarkVarley - MVP
wrote:
I'm assuming there is a website out there though a poke around google
doesn't bring anything concise up, my curiosities are regarding the
various devices that read oyster card information, from bus terminals
to station gates to ticket inspectors hand-held devices and what
information can they / do they get from an oyster card when reading
it?
Just idle curiosity.

These links might be of some use to you.

http://mifare.net/products/readerics/MFRC500.asp
http://mifare.net/products/smartcard...standard1k.asp
http://www.nxp.com/#/pip/pip=[pfp=41863,jp=rel]|pp=[t=pfp,i=41863]

B2003
Old September 23rd 08, 04:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

I'm assuming there is a website out there though a poke around google
doesn't bring anything concise up, my curiosities are regarding the
various devices that read oyster card information, from bus terminals
to station gates to ticket inspectors hand-held devices and what
information can they / do they get from an oyster card when reading
it?
Just idle curiosity.

These links might be of some use to you.

http://mifare.net/products/readerics...com/#/pip/pip=[pfp=41863,jp=rel]|pp=[t=pfp,i=41863]

B2003

http://www.cubic.com/cts/datasheets.htm

also has some info.
Old September 23rd 08, 07:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

I'm assuming there is a website out there though a poke around google
doesn't bring anything concise up, my curiosities are regarding the
various devices that read oyster card information, from bus terminals
to station gates to ticket inspectors hand-held devices and what
information can they / do they get from an oyster card when reading
it?
Just idle curiosity.

These links might be of some use to you.

http://mifare.net/products/readerics...com/#/pip/pip=[pfp=41863,jp=rel]|pp=[t=pfp,i=41863]

B2003

http://www.cubic.com/cts/datasheets.htm

also has some info.