Old January 30th 10, 09:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default best way to get around london for 3&half days

On 28 Jan, 20:36, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"Matthew Dickinson" wrote in message

I've had an OEP on my Z1-6 Annual Gold card since the 2nd January, and
it hasn't caused any problems. (it lets me see my journeys on the
online journey history)

Presumably it'll sit there for ever if you never touch out in zones W or G
then?

Paul

It has so far.. although I had to set it again when I travelled from
Marylebone to Amersham via Beaconsfield..

Old January 30th 10, 10:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 30 Jan, 22:33, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:48:07 -0800 (PST), Matthew Dickinson

wrote:
I've had an OEP on my Z1-6 Annual Gold card since the 2nd January, and
it hasn't caused any problems. (it lets me see my journeys on the
online journey history)

I assume that the OEP is causing a mixed journey entry charge to be
charged when you enter inside the zones and then when you exit without
extending that the entry charge is added back? * Are these PAYG
transactions showing up in your journey history?

Did you have to get the entry charge refunded when you did your
Aylesbury journey given (I assume) there was no touch out inside the
zonal area?
--
Paul C

Yes it deducts either £3.40 or £4.20 on entry and then credits the
same amount on exit.

My journey to Amersham was using the rail replacement bus from
Beaconsfield to Amersham, so I leant over the ticket gates at Amersham
to touch out...