Old September 5th 11, 09:43 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Sep 2, 8:51*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 18:21:56 +0100, "Tim Fenton"

wrote:

"The Real Doctor" wrote in message
On 31/08/11 11:31, 1506 wrote:
Some of us choose to vote Conservative, no one causes us to do so.

But you live in California, don't you?

Adrian Hudson AFAIK lives in Nevada when he's at home.

In last year's Senate race, he backed Sharron Angle, who had the benefit of
being seriously bat**** mad. That she lost is something Adrian has had
considerable difficulty accepting.

It'll therefore be interesting to see which member of the "Tea and
Fruitcake" tendency he'll be supporting for 2012. *There's *such* an
excellent (and frighteningly bizarre) choice of candidates.

It's come to something, hasn't it, when the least wacko candidate the
Republican Party has identified to date is an adherent to a religion
involving some bloke apprently finding gold plates, translating them,
and then conveniently losing the plates.