Old September 2nd 11, 10:00 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:48:42 +0100
The Real Doctor wrote:
Or alternatively I'm quite busy at work, my newsreader doesn't have a
built in spell checker and I've got better things to do than proof read
posts to keep tedious pedants like you happy.

It's a possibility, I suppose, but since your arguments and factual
knowledge are as atrocious as your spelling and grammar, I'll trust
Occam's Razor and go with "rather stupid and poorly-educated" as the
simplest and therefore most likely hypothesis.

Whatever makes you feel superior.

B2003

Old September 2nd 11, 06:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

In article
,
BrianW wrote:

On Aug 31, 5:51*pm, Sam Wilson wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 02:05:39 -0700 (PDT)
BrianW wrote:
Whereas Mr "Auer"-Hudson is an intelligent loon, Bloatar is just a
retard. *One ought to feel sorry for him, really.

When you look this gormless in a photo pal its best not to cast
aspersions:

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/node/54249

Or was that your best Frank Spencer face?

I don't think he looks that odd. *

Oh, I do. I liked Adrian's description of me as "Mr Bean". When the
pic was taken, I told my mrs I thought I looked like a cross between
Frankenstein's monster and Shrek, so Mr Bean is quite an improvement.

Let me just that say that there are a lot of other people who just as
odd, and many are are a darn sight odder.

I'm very uppset, though, that Adrian insinuated that I look like Ed
Miliband. Now that *is* offensive.

Absolutely. Now if Clegg wore glasses...

Sam
Old September 2nd 11, 06:48 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

In article ,
Alistair Gunn wrote:

In uk.railway Sam Wilson twisted the electrons to say:
In article
,
Nick wrote:
... And I'm afraid
that I find Conservative attitudes completely incompatible with my
understanding of Christianity.

I don't usually like joining in this kind of thread, but let me add an
AOL here.

I thought Christianity was "think of others before yourself" not "have
someone else think of others so you don't have to"?

"Love your enemies."

Sam
Old September 2nd 11, 07:36 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 02/09/11 18:21, Tim Fenton wrote:
In last year's Senate race, he backed Sharron Angle, who had the benefit
of being seriously bat**** mad. That she lost is something Adrian has
had considerable difficulty accepting.

Good grief.

He also claims to be Jewish, but believes in Jesus Christ (or, as he
would say, Yeshua).

Sensible way to hedge your bets, I suppose.

Ian
Old September 2nd 11, 07:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 02/09/11 18:48, Sam Wilson wrote:
In ,
Alistair wrote:

I thought Christianity was "think of others before yourself" not "have
someone else think of others so you don't have to"?

"Love your enemies."

Evangelicals /hate/ that long-haired hippy stuff, which is why they tend
to be very light indeed on the teachings of Jesus and very heavy on the
rantings of Paul. The first thing the evangelicals would do if Jesus
came back - once his identity was incontrovertibly established - would
be to put him to death, then claim he came back and told them to carry
on hating.

Ian
Old September 2nd 11, 08:13 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Alistair wrote:

I thought Christianity was "think of others before yourself" not "have
someone else think of others so you don't have to"?

"Love your enemies."

Evangelicals /hate/ that long-haired hippy stuff, which is why they tend
to be very light indeed on the teachings of Jesus and very heavy on the
rantings of Paul. The first thing the evangelicals would do if Jesus
came back - once his identity was incontrovertibly established - would
be to put him to death, then claim he came back and told them to carry
on hating.

Not my experience, sorry.

Sam