Old January 2nd 18, 03:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL to make half of Berkshire wheelchair accessible

On 2018\01\02 11:52, tim... wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

I admire your desire to keep "twisting the knife" over my dislike of
NB4Ls.

well it is rather weird of you to say "they make me ill"

Not if they make him ill.

Old January 2nd 18, 08:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Paul Corfield Wrote in message:
On Monday, 1 January 2018 17:27:09 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 31/12/2017 10:27, Paul Corfield wrote:

I appreciate you're enjoying the prospect of me suffering additional anguish from a force fed NB4L ride complete with ridiculous "disguise" but I doubt I'm that much of a sucker for punishment. ;-)

But the blindfold etc was only to seek scientific rigour. It'd be in
the public interest: eg it might lead to the discovery of the "Corfield
NB4L Effect" so you and others don't suffer it in future designs; and so
your name would be forever associated with the bus

I admire your desire to keep "twisting the knife" over my dislike of NB4Ls. Remind me what I've done to deserve such "special treatment"? Have I inadvertently killed your cat or something? ;-)

I don't know about Robin, but if you killed my cat I'd have you
run over by a NB4L.

And buried in a casket lined with Boris Bus seat upholstery.

Buried on the banks of the Thames.

As the foundation stone of a reborn Garden Bridge. The Paul
Corfield Memorial Garden Bridge.

With Boris himself reading the eulogy. "It's what he would have
wanted", he'll say, as he draws back the curtains on the Paul
Corfield Memorial Stone in the shape of a NB4L. And then bounds,
in inimitable Boris style, onto the rear platform of the
inaugural PC1 "Garden Bridge" bus service.

And for all time to come, people will be heard to say, "I've no
idea who that Corfield chap was, but he must have really loved
Boris Buses."

Don't touch the cat.

;-)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old January 4th 18, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 11:53:37 UTC, tim... wrote:

well it is rather weird of you to say "they make me ill"

Eh? I have explained that they give me headaches and make me feel nauseous. I am not normally prone to either condition or travel sickness more generally. What more needs to be said? Nothing remotely weird about that. No stranger than people who can't sit in rearward facing seats in trains and buses because it makes them feel ill / sick.

--
Paul C
via Google
Old January 4th 18, 09:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 19:00:30 UTC, Clank wrote:
[...]

Thank goodness I'm just a nobody who would never generate sufficient attention to warrant such appalling memorials.

--
Paul C
via Google