Old April 5th 04, 07:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default The Grand uk.transport.london Geographical Survey

Alright, since I proposed it, I suppose I get to do it as well. :-)

Please read this e-mail address backwards and send your responses to the
result: ku.oc.nez@43603nez

Assuming you commute within/into London,

1) what postal district (e.g. TW1, E17, etc) do you live
in?

2) if you commute by rail, what station (any railway system) is at the
'home' end of your commute?

3) what postal district do you work in?

4) if you commute by rail, what station is at the 'work' end of your
commute?

Deadline will be midnight, Sunday 12 April 2004. I shall
endeavour to post the results shortly thereafter.

Niklas
--
"But is it really useful for the city council to survive while the rest of the
population is a glowing cloud drifting away in the 500MPH breeze?"

Old April 5th 04, 08:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , Niklas Karlsson wrote:

Deadline will be midnight, Sunday 12 April 2004. I shall
endeavour to post the results shortly thereafter.

Derr... Sunday *11* April 2004, of course. Silly, silly me.

Niklas
--
"IMO, the primary historical significance of Unix is that it marks the time in
computer history where CPUs became so cheap that it was possible to build an
Old April 5th 04, 08:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Please read this e-mail address backwards and send your responses to the
result: ku.oc.nez@43603nez

I really cant be bothered to reassemble that, if you want someone to
volunteer please repost it adding something like SPAMSPAMNO or something,
and I'll respond
Thanks
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For Railway Information, News & Photos check out the Award Winning Railways

Old April 5th 04, 08:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , Joe wrote:
Please read this e-mail address backwards and send your responses to the
result: ku.oc.nez@43603nez

I really cant be bothered to reassemble that, if you want someone to
volunteer please repost it adding something like SPAMSPAMNO or something,
and I'll respond
Thanks

I've already gotten several responses. If you don't want to participate,
nobody's forcing you to.

Niklas
--
[on the Kings Cross transport information office]
Is this staffed by actual humans?

I don't think so, I think it's staffed by Camden council staff.
-- herbwormwood and John Rowland in uk.transport.london
Old April 5th 04, 08:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

I've already gotten several responses. If you don't want to participate,
nobody's forcing you to.

I do want to participate, I love surveys!

Old April 5th 04, 08:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , Joe wrote:
I've already gotten several responses. If you don't want to participate,
nobody's forcing you to.

I do want to participate, I love surveys!

You've probably spent more time making these two posts than you would
have reading my email address the right way round. :-)

So as not to fall prey to irony, however:
uk (remove any capital letters)

Niklas
--
"Kids have it easy today. All they have to listen to is stories about how back
in the '70s we had to listen to stories about how bad it was back in the '30s."
Old April 5th 04, 08:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
. . is offline

"Niklas Karlsson" wrote in message
[...]

Much as apreciate where you may be coming from, have you not considered that
in the current climate such information might be extermly useful to
sepecific organisations
planning to achive maximum publicity?

Old April 5th 04, 10:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

It was a dark and stormy night when Niklas Karlsson
wrote in article -
addr.zen.co.uk...
Alright, since I proposed it, I suppose I get to do it as well. :-)

Please read this e-mail address backwards and send your responses to the
result: ku.oc.nez@43603nez

Assuming you commute within/into London,

1) what postal district (e.g. TW1, E17, etc) do you live
in?

N13 (just -- one street the wrong side of N22)

2) if you commute by rail, what station (any railway system) is at the
'home' end of your commute?

Bowes Park/Bounds Green

3) what postal district do you work in?

CR0

4) if you commute by rail, what station is at the 'work' end of your
commute?

East Croydon

Grebbsy
--
"All vampires suck, but not all who suck are vampires."
(--B.J.Kuehl)

:::Grebbsy :::::::lemon curry?:::
Old April 6th 04, 07:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , Niklas Karlsson wrote:
Alright, since I proposed it, I suppose I get to do it as well. :-)

[snip]

Breaching netiquette again and again by following up to myself... tsk,
tsk. Oh well, this isn't exactly a normal thread.

Anyhow - some participants have voiced concerns over what information I
plan on publishing. I assure you, I have no plans on publishing anything
other than the compiled information from your answers to my four
questions. Participation in this survey is strictly anonymous.

Niklas

Old April 6th 04, 07:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london

.. wrote:
Much as apreciate where you may be coming from, have you not considered that
in the current climate such information might be extermly useful to
sepecific organisations
planning to achive maximum publicity?

The _CONSERVATIVE PARTY_???