Old February 11th 05, 06:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default KEN LIVINGSTONE: RACIST

I'm loving this one: the sallow, onion-faced c*nt's drunk on power, not to
mention white wine when this happened:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/News/news...storyID=2005-0
2-11T132847Z_01_HOP148445_RTRUKOC_0_BRITAIN-LIVINGSTONE.xml

Please let me know if you hear anything about it on the BBC: I saw nothing
on BBC TV London News (Ken Is Buddha to them of course)

ROBBIE

Old February 11th 05, 09:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

WHO'S YER DADDY?!! wrote:
I'm loving this one: the sallow, onion-faced c*nt's drunk on power, not to
mention white wine when this happened:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/News/news...storyID=2005-0
2-11T132847Z_01_HOP148445_RTRUKOC_0_BRITAIN-LIVINGSTONE.xml

Please let me know if you hear anything about it on the BBC: I saw nothing
on BBC TV London News (Ken Is Buddha to them of course)

You wouldn't have seen it on the news today because it was on the news
yesterday

Old February 12th 05, 11:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"WHO'S YER DADDY?!!" wrote in message ...
I'm loving this one: the sallow, onion-faced c*nt's drunk on power, not to
mention white wine when this happened:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/News/news...storyID=2005-0
2-11T132847Z_01_HOP148445_RTRUKOC_0_BRITAIN-LIVINGSTONE.xml

Please let me know if you hear anything about it on the BBC: I saw nothing
on BBC TV London News (Ken Is Buddha to them of course)

ROBBIE

KEN LIVINGSTONE: RACIST
ORIGINAL POSTER: ******

Old February 13th 05, 10:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london

WHO'S YER DADDY?!! wrote:
I'm loving this one: the sallow, onion-faced c*nt's drunk on power,

not to
mention white wine when this happened:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/News/news...storyID=2005-0
2-11T132847Z_01_HOP148445_RTRUKOC_0_BRITAIN-LIVINGSTONE.xml

Please let me know if you hear anything about it on the BBC: I saw

nothing
on BBC TV London News (Ken Is Buddha to them of course)

ROBBIE

Since everything Ken does is shot down by the evening standard (such as
the congestion charge, tube and bus prices, etc.) he probably feels
that someone in the Standard has a grudge against him. The
concentration camps were set up because Hitler had a grudge against
Jewish people. Lets compare an Evening Standard reporter to a
Concentration camp guard. Now do you see why he said it?

Probably a bit harsh but when the newspaper with the monopoly on
evening reading in London is always against anything you do you must be
able to see how he feels

--
Chris

Old February 13th 05, 11:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"WHO'S YER DADDY?!!" wrote in message ...
"Kapitan Klink" wrote in message
om...
"WHO'S YER DADDY?!!" wrote in message

I'm loving this one: the sallow, onion-faced c*nt's drunk on power, not

mention white wine when this happened:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/News/news...storyID=2005-0
2-11T132847Z_01_HOP148445_RTRUKOC_0_BRITAIN-LIVINGSTONE.xml

Please let me know if you hear anything about it on the BBC: I saw

nothing
on BBC TV London News (Ken Is Buddha to them of course)

ROBBIE

KEN LIVINGSTONE: RACIST
ORIGINAL POSTER: ******

Could you explain?

The OP slagged off KL and called him an onion-faced c*nt; I adopted
the format of his header line to state what I thought of the OP

OK?
Old February 13th 05, 01:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Michael Hoffman wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 13 Feb 2005:

wrote:

Since everything Ken does is shot down by the evening standard (such as
the congestion charge, tube and bus prices, etc.) he probably feels
that someone in the Standard has a grudge against him. The
concentration camps were set up because Hitler had a grudge against
Jewish people. Lets compare an Evening Standard reporter to a
Concentration camp guard. Now do you see why he said it?

Poor judgment? Ignorance? Stupidity? Self-importance? Not being able to
tell the difference between the organized slaughter of millions and some
hatchet jobs in a newspaper? You tell me.

Probably a little hammered, or he would have guarded his tongue.

Probably a bit harsh but when the newspaper with the monopoly on
evening reading in London is always against anything you do you must be
able to see how he feels

He is a public official, and I expect more. Even from Ken.

All goes to show that people in public life ought not to drink.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

Old February 14th 05, 06:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:03:44 +0000, Michael Hoffman wrote:

He is a public official, and I expect more. Even from Ken.

Perhaps he is thinking about the fact that the evening standards sister
paper, the Daily Mail, supported the Fascists in the 30's and wrote
articles supporting some of Hitler's policies. Back to modern day the
whole group of companies have a history of constant attacks on minority
groups.

Comparing the employee of such a paper to one of Hitlers guards seems quite
apt.

Steve