Old July 10th 05, 10:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube Drivers Involved in Bombing

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 01:50:28 GMT, "Steve Dulieu"
wrote:

"Hobbayne" wrote in message
roups.com...
I have not heard of the condition of the poor drivers of those trains!
especially the driver of the Picc train as the bomb was in his carriage
he must be in a terrible state!!

Whilst I am not at liberty to divulge details, I can say that the driver of
the train was not physically injured. Also that his actions in the immediate
aftermath can only be described as heroism of the highest order.

I think on the whole there will be more than a few Queen's
Commendations, and maybe the odd George Medal in this. Hmmmm L.A.S.
G.C. - how does that sound?
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk