Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 25th 07, 11:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Maps, with some observations and some questions

Tom Anderson wrote:

On the other side of town, in this map:

http://www.hipkiss.org/data/maps/mey...2835_ 600.jpg

There appears to be a station at the south end of Victoria Bridge.
It seems like a very good idea.

Are you kidding? The hinterland would be quarter park, quarter water works
and half river. There appears not to be a single building which is not
nearer to another station.

There is no name on the blob on the southern end of the station, so I would
suspect it was a goods facility. There is however a Grosvenor Road Station
at the north end of the bridge.