Old December 27th 08, 07:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

Default Oyster Pay-as-you-Go on National Rail in London - Implementation Date!

"Peter Masson" wrote ...
Until then, it'll be two from Waterloo & Two from Reading
every hour. Once it gets contracted & built, that is.

And two from Guildford.

Latest thinking is that there will also be 2HEx per hour extended from T5
Staines.

Looks like the future options for crossrail are growing by the minute

;o)

Old December 27th 08, 09:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 26 Dec, 17:38, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:
Readers here may be less informed, but most are not stupid; my suggestion of
2045 - especially couched in the terms I used, make it so obviously 'not a
fact' that your resonse is more than sad, it's pathetic.

I don't have a problem with IMHO, and use it where there might be doubt or
confusion; to use it in those circumstances would have been pedantic,
childish and patronising - Your area, not mine, IMNSHO.

"pathetic"....."childish"......

And then you go and change my email address in your snipping....

" "Chris" wrote ..."

It appears the cap fits your head, mate! You're so obviously wearing
it, you're showing it off big time......
Old December 27th 08, 11:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Chris" wrote ...
On 26 Dec, 17:38, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:
Readers here may be less informed, but most are not stupid; my suggestion
of
2045 - especially couched in the terms I used, make it so obviously 'not
fact' that your resonse is more than sad, it's pathetic.
I don't have a problem with IMHO, and use it where there might be doubt
or
confusion; to use it in those circumstances would have been pedantic,
childish and patronising - Your area, not mine, IMNSHO.

"pathetic"....."childish"......
And then you go and change my email address in your snipping....
" "Chris" wrote ..."
It appears the cap fits your head, mate! You're so obviously wearing
it, you're showing it off big time......

The main difference between you and me is that I can be pathetic and
childish as the mood takes, but I'll be OK in the morning, whereas you will
always be pathetic and childish, because you cannot help it.

The other major difference is that you have no sense of humour, but provide
endless entertainment, for free.

IMHO, of course.

;o)