Old March 21st 09, 09:00 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

Default Google puts (some of) Britain on the map

Doug wrote:
On 20 Mar, 15:17, (Steve Firth) wrote:
BrianW wrote:
Has anyone checked to see whether a certain address in Catford is on
StreetView?

http://tinyurl.com/cw8brxhttp://tinyurl.com/d856ag

One wonders what the purpose of the green box is? Perhaps we will be
told? It's also interesting to note that there seems to be a significant
time difference between the two images. One with scaffolding, one
without.

Eagle eyed readers might spot a similarity between that street scene and
this one:

http://tinyurl.com/cv2cfz

And between this:

http://tinyurl.com/c44qpj
andhttp://tinyurl.com/clxxm3

Nice car BTW Duhg.

I have warned DB that you have published photos and the location of
his home on the internet, presumably as an aid to stalking him. I do
hope he takes appropriate action.

--
World Carfree Network
http://www.worldcarfree.net/

Did you post the letter, or hand it to him in person?

--
Tony the Dragon

Old March 21st 09, 09:02 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

On 21 Mar, 01:14, (Steve Firth) wrote:
AdeV wrote:
Not only does the arch-anarchist live in a bog-standard semi, but he's
got single-glazed wood-framed windows as well. Not very "eco", Duhg.

It's a bog-standard council semi at that.

I caught a really dreaful old bunch of bull**** on Radio 4 last week. A
play about trying to achieve a zero emissions lifestyle. It was crap. It
also featured George Monbiot and a couple of other eco-mentalists
playing themselves.

I heard it too. It really was a load of old ****e, wasn't it? I
caught it halfway through, and thought it was quite a funny parody.
My mrs then said that it wasn't supposed to be funny ...

Most of the scenarios were set up so that Monbiot et al could step in,
act smug, push their agenda and claim that XXX would save tonnes of
carbon per annum. However this is the sort of crap that Duhg thinks everyone else should be forced to do.

I've corrected the last sentence above - hope that's OK.

Guess what single activity they condemned the most?

Retired people living alone at a distance from their family, hence using
up resources that could be used by an entire family. Monbio claimed that
old people living alone consume vastly more than their fair share of
resources. That sounds just like someone we know and barely tolerate.

In the play they forced the grandfather to go and live with his
children.

I suspect that might fall foul of the European Convention of Human
Rights, as constituting either torture or a cruel and unusual
punishment.

thinks

Perhaps the CIA could use Mr Bollen as a way of breaking terror
suspects. "Tell us where the next bombing will take place, or Bollen
will explain two ozones again".
Old March 21st 09, 10:21 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
_ _ is offline

BrianW wrote:
Has anyone checked to see whether a certain address in Catford is on
StreetView?

http://tinyurl.com/cw8brxhttp://tinyurl.com/d856ag

One wonders what the purpose of the green box is? Perhaps we will be
told? It's also interesting to note that there seems to be a significant
time difference between the two images. One with scaffolding, one
without.

Eagle eyed readers might spot a similarity between that street scene and
this one:

http://tinyurl.com/cv2cfz

And between this:

http://tinyurl.com/c44qpj
andhttp://tinyurl.com/clxxm3

Nice car BTW Duhg.

I have warned DB that you have published photos and the location of
his home on the internet, presumably as an aid to stalking him. I do
hope he takes appropriate action.

Just out of interest, who are you trying to kid? Free cloo for you,
Bollen - if you dont like being outed online, dont try and wind up the
natives
Old March 21st 09, 10:29 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

BrianW wrote:
[...]

Incredible, innit? I don't think he has ever convinced a single person
that he is not Doug Bollen (I am not counting Toomy, because he is a
retarded ****). Yet still he continues with his pathetic attempts. I
can only conclude that he thinks we are all as dumb as he is.
Old March 21st 09, 10:51 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

Tooomy wrote:
"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

BBC website has a shot of a chap taking a leak at a bus stop in
Birmingham...

That's normal practise in Brum.

It must have been in one of the posh parts. Squatting for a dump seems
to be normal in most parts of Brum.

As opposed to squatting in a dump in Hampshire eh Filth ?

That was actually quite funny.

Old March 21st 09, 12:42 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

BrianW wrote:

On 21 Mar, 09:14, Doug wrote:

[snip]

I have warned DB that you have published photos and the location of
his home on the internet, presumably as an aid to stalking him. I do
hope he takes appropriate action.

Well thanks for confirming that the photographs were of "DB" Doug. I had
just noticed the similarity between that location and the photographs of
you that were published by the Lewisham Cycling Twits. Those being
photographs that you have already admitted were of you and that you have
used in the past to illustrate the use of the trailer that you advocate
using for shopping and also the bike that you advocate using to carry a
"sound system" to irritate people on your pointless protests.

Talking to yourself again, Mr Bollen? Perhaps you should contact
Google and ask them to remove that particular street scene?

Eagle eyed viewers will note that I made no connection between anyone
named "DB" and those views. I simply pointed out the similarity of the
locations to those shown in the Google photos. A similarity that Duhg
has denied in the past claiming that those photographs were not taken at
that location.

Odd then that every detail in the scenes is identical, isn't it?
Old March 21st 09, 01:46 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

BrianW wrote:
Has anyone checked to see whether a certain address in Catford is on
StreetView?

http://tinyurl.com/cw8brxhttp://tinyurl.com/d856ag

One wonders what the purpose of the green box is? Perhaps we will be
told? It's also interesting to note that there seems to be a significant
time difference between the two images. One with scaffolding, one
without.

Eagle eyed readers might spot a similarity between that street scene and
this one:

http://tinyurl.com/cv2cfz

And between this:

http://tinyurl.com/c44qpj
andhttp://tinyurl.com/clxxm3

Nice car BTW Duhg.

I have warned DB that you have published photos and the location of
his home on the internet, presumably as an aid to stalking him. I do
hope he takes appropriate action.

Perhaps he will, but you cannot complain now can you? :-)
Old March 21st 09, 01:49 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 19:16:55 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

Hubcaps might be the same rule - I've seen some bizarre blurring on
vehicles such as headlights on BMWs and rear boot badges on some, but
not all, models.

I don't think I've ever seen a corporate logo on a hubcap.

Old March 21st 09, 03:06 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
_ _ is offline

BrianW wrote:
Has anyone checked to see whether a certain address in Catford is on
StreetView?

http://tinyurl.com/cw8brxhttp://tinyurl.com/d856ag

One wonders what the purpose of the green box is? Perhaps we will be
told? It's also interesting to note that there seems to be a significant
time difference between the two images. One with scaffolding, one
without.

Eagle eyed readers might spot a similarity between that street scene and
this one:

http://tinyurl.com/cv2cfz

And between this:

http://tinyurl.com/c44qpj
andhttp://tinyurl.com/clxxm3

Nice car BTW Duhg.

I have warned DB that you have published photos and the location of
his home on the internet, presumably as an aid to stalking him. I do
hope he takes appropriate action.

Personally, I hope Mr Duhg 'I am Duhg Bollen' Bollen takes appropriate
action against *you*, Mr Duhg 'I'm not Duhg Bollen' Bollen, for the
ongoing campaign of besmirchment you've been mounting against him for
all these years . Next time you see him, maybe in the mirror tomorrow
morning, perhaps you could ask him?