Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lars Elmvang
Forum: London Transport March 14th 05, 12:52 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Oyster flambe

wrote:
Paul Corfield wrote:

This incident was caused by a car driving into the engine thus

causing

the fire. The fire was contained within the engine compartment...
Forum: London Transport March 3rd 05, 09:09 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Lars Elmvang
My Epping and Ongar line history website rate it and anyone willingto link me?

EorJames wrote:
Hi guys,
I have had a EOR history website up on the net for a month now and have
had nearly 40 visitors.
Could you guys tell me what you think. It still needs a bit of work.
Forum: London Transport March 3rd 05, 12:25 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Victoria Line

wrote:
So was the whole line out of use or just Kings Cross to Walthemstow. I
heard two different announcements. I went to Vauxhall via Waterloo.

Kevin

Well, since all...
Forum: London Transport March 2nd 05, 01:17 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Lars Elmvang
LU is getting worse!

Neillw001 wrote:

Don't laugh, they're going to start on the District from this month.
For the last two weekends Waterloo has been virtually closed, and I
believe this is going to be repeated...
Forum: London Transport March 2nd 05, 01:16 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Lars Elmvang
LU is getting worse!

wrote:

Why would taking the trouble to find out the reason for the delay make
it better or excuse LUL for it.

Kevin
Well, off the top of my head, if the reason was a matter...
Forum: London Transport May 26th 04, 10:48 AM
Replies: 66
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Bottled water on tube

JB wrote:

Might be an even better idea if they had some free water fountains on each
platform.
Ah, you mean urinals? ;-) (They will most likely be used as such......)

--
Lars...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 04, 03:50 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Lars Elmvang
New Met line timetables

daveb wrote:
In message , Lars Elmvang
writes
Why don't you use TfL's journeyplanner then???????????
It's...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 04, 11:31 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Lars Elmvang
New Met line timetables

daveb wrote:

In message , dan
writes

Why don't you phone london travel information 020 72221234 . if anyone
Forum: London Transport May 21st 04, 08:51 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Lars Elmvang
DLR and one-unders

Today was the first one-under on the Copenhagen driverless Metro, and
that leads me to ask: how much of a problem is it with people
falling/jumping and in any other way suddenly appearing in front...
Forum: London Transport May 6th 04, 01:24 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Lars Elmvang
How to get to Old Trafford

Lawrence wrote:

Hi guys,
got a couple of questions.

1. How to get to Old Traffodrd, Man Utd's Stadium from Manchester Central,
Chorlton St (National
Express Coach Station) by bus or...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump