Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: thoss
Forum: London Transport December 12th 05, 12:52 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By thoss
Godalming to Ealing Broadway

In article , David Bradley
writes

In article...
Forum: London Transport December 12th 05, 08:36 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By thoss
Godalming to Ealing Broadway

In article , David Bradley
writes
When I purchased my rail ticket from Godalming to Ealing Broadway the other
day, the route I...
Forum: London Transport December 7th 05, 04:42 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By thoss
Two commutes - suggestions for where to live ?

In article , Roland
Perry writes
In message , at 15:34:07 on Wed, 7 Dec
2005, thoss...
Forum: London Transport December 7th 05, 02:34 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By thoss
Two commutes - suggestions for where to live ?

In article , MIG

How to resolve this ??

My girlfriend and I...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 05, 10:15 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By thoss
Two commutes - suggestions for where to live ?

In article ,
Brimstone writes

Forum: London Transport November 13th 05, 07:01 PM
Replies: 71
Posted By thoss
Zone 6 conquers ten further Southern stations...

In article ,
Martin Underwood writes
You'd think that it would make sense for the boundaries between one
"county" and another...
Forum: London Transport November 13th 05, 09:03 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By thoss
LCR's Stratford City land wanted for Olympics

In article , Stimpy
writes
On 12/11/05 17:37, "Tony Polson" wrote:

Great safe prophecies of our time:

1) The...
Forum: London Transport November 8th 05, 06:32 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By thoss
Ticket inspections on the Tube

In article , Paul paulroberthill_
writes
Seen them once many years ago on a central line train just before Ealing
Broadway.

One Saturday...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 05, 06:55 PM
Replies: 109
Posted By thoss
About West London Tram

In article ,
writes
Trams running along the EXISTING Uxbridge Road would make things worse,
just as your electrical bendy-buses...
Forum: London Transport November 4th 05, 07:34 PM
Replies: 109
Posted By thoss
About West London Tram

In article , David Bradley
writes

In article...
Forum: London Transport November 4th 05, 05:10 PM
Replies: 109
Posted By thoss
About West London Tram

In article , David Bradley
writes
The text relating to buildings is being prepared now. Any one care to
add some captions to...
Forum: London Transport November 4th 05, 10:51 AM
Replies: 109
Posted By thoss
About West London Tram

In article , David Bradley
writes
I note you still haven't told us which "unique shopping outlets and
generally...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 05, 12:34 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By thoss
Commute from Harrow to Marlow

In article ,
writes
Is this - via A40/M40 - going to be a nightmare ?

Any idea on time ?

Leaving Harrow in the...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 05, 03:29 PM
Replies: 109
Posted By thoss
About West London Tram

In article , Clive D. W. Feather
writes
The main reason for choosing trams over trolleybuses for any given
scheme is capacity....
Forum: London Transport October 30th 05, 04:41 PM
Replies: 109
Posted By thoss
About West London Tram

In article ,
MartyJ writes
The whole West London Tram scheme is dead in the water, so much
opposition exists to the...
Forum: London Transport October 30th 05, 03:26 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By thoss
Ruislip(s) Stations

In article , Graham
Harrison writes
Passing through Ruislip (by road) yesterday I kept passing stations. ...
Forum: London Transport October 24th 05, 05:48 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By thoss
HeathrowExpress and Connect on a Travelcard

In article , Bob Wood
writes
In news:1129411698.19191427e408f870301fd1e25f71de42@teranews,
Nicholas ...
Forum: London Transport October 23rd 05, 10:18 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By thoss
How bendy is a bendy bus?

In article , David
Boothroyd writes
The northbound 436 regularly rounds a rather narrow bend at Vauxhall
which is...
Forum: London Transport September 28th 05, 08:58 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By thoss
Queensway and Notting Hill Gate

The announcement at NHG says that Queensway station is closed, and
recommends catching a bus outside the station. I wonder why they don't
suggest taking a Circle or District train to Bayswater.
--...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 09:51 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By thoss
Zone boundaries

In article , David
Biddulph writes
Now how did you come to find it? I trawled the tfl site looking for
just this, but...
Forum: London Transport July 1st 05, 04:11 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By thoss
Zone boundaries

In article ,
Mizter T writes
In article , Peter
Forum: London Transport July 1st 05, 08:20 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By thoss
Chiltern Lines - TESCO Project Tunnel Collapses

In article , Colin
writes
Just reported on the news channels. 20m of the tunnel being built above the
line at Gerrards Cross has...
Forum: London Transport July 1st 05, 08:15 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By thoss
Zone boundaries

In article , Peter
Goodland petergoodland.at.hotmail.com@?.? writes
Where can I find out which is the furthest-out national rail station
Forum: London Transport June 30th 05, 05:18 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By thoss
Zone boundaries

Where can I find out which is the furthest-out national rail station
inside the London fare zones? I can't find this information on the TFL
site.

Are fares from the Zone 6 Boundary to stations...
Forum: London Transport June 22nd 05, 09:34 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By thoss
Heathrow Connect - can't connect !!

In article ,
c.uk writes
If laden down with luggage (and possibly children), doing Jubilee-
Bakerloo-Paddington then Heathrow Express is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48

Forum Jump