Showing results 1 to 25 of 126
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clive Coleman
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 05, 12:04 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By Clive Coleman
CTRL St Pancras - Exhumed Bodies

In message , Sam Wilson
writes
In article ,
wrote:

Ian...
Forum: London Transport April 15th 05, 02:37 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Clive Coleman
Oyster capping.

I don't live anywhere near London, but keep an Oyster with pre-pay on it
just in case I am in London and get stranded without money. The other
day I noticed on this group that capping on Oyster...
Forum: London Transport April 15th 05, 12:54 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By Clive Coleman
Rail symbol on tram destination blinds

In message ,
Tom Anderson writes
Richmond Park, now there's a nice bit of land to concrete over and make
a park...
Forum: London Transport April 14th 05, 03:46 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Clive Coleman
Rail symbol on tram destination blinds

In message ,
Tom Anderson writes
I live in a London borough that I think claims a higher proportion
of...
Forum: London Transport April 14th 05, 12:40 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By Clive Coleman
Rail symbol on tram destination blinds

In message , John Rowland
writes
Forum: London Transport April 13th 05, 04:52 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Clive Coleman
Rail symbol on tram destination blinds

In message , Paul Terry
writes
Of course, when Countdown goes wrong or displays the wrong times, or
doesn't display any time because...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 05, 03:15 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Clive Coleman
Rail symbol on tram destination blinds

In message , "Alan (in Brussels)"
writes
Indeed, and I am very favorably impressed by the 'semi-geographic'
style of display...
Forum: London Transport April 11th 05, 06:24 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Clive Coleman
Route from Holloway to Bloomsbury

In message , Tony Raven
writes
In addition local roads are funded by the local authorities to which we
all pay council tax. Central...
Forum: London Transport April 11th 05, 05:28 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Clive Coleman
Route from Holloway to Bloomsbury

In message , Tony Raven
writes
So hands off our tarmac thank you.
How can it be your tarmac when you contribute nothing towards it?
Don't...
Forum: London Transport April 11th 05, 04:20 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Clive Coleman
South Kensington Wireless LAN

In message ,
writes
visible networks with SSID visible
What is SSID?
--
Clive.
Forum: London Transport April 11th 05, 04:17 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Clive Coleman
Route from Holloway to Bloomsbury

In message , Mike
Sales writes

for, cyclists...
Forum: London Transport April 10th 05, 07:21 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Clive Coleman
Of particular intrest to SouthEast London commuters

In message , Nick
writes
Seems a shame to have stuck with the dull grey/blue seat fabric as used
on some of their other units...
Forum: London Transport April 10th 05, 11:31 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By Clive Coleman
Route from Holloway to Bloomsbury

In message , Tony Raven
writes
I have this vision now of cars carrying cycles on cycle racks at the
back with the cyclists still sat on the...
Forum: London Transport April 10th 05, 11:27 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Clive Coleman
the tube/ppp/northern line

In message , steve
writes
Oh sure you can always squeeze more people in - you could even stack
them on top of each other.
I...
Forum: London Transport April 10th 05, 01:35 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By Clive Coleman
Route from Holloway to Bloomsbury

In message , David Splett
writes
but I find there's always cars, and particularly buses, blocking the
road,
Cars and buses are what the roads...
Forum: London Transport April 9th 05, 02:29 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Clive Coleman
the tube/ppp/northern line

In message , steve
writes
Taking full trains out of service and holding full trains does not
benefit most people but makes...
Forum: London Transport April 9th 05, 02:21 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Clive Coleman
the tube/ppp/northern line

In message , steve
writes
Of course it makes the lights on the control panel look evenly spread
out. However, you failed to...
Forum: London Transport April 9th 05, 02:18 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Clive Coleman
the tube/ppp/northern line

In message ,
Boltar writes
Oh its not just the northern line that happens. I do love their logic
however. They've...
Forum: London Transport April 9th 05, 01:17 PM
Replies: 93
Posted By Clive Coleman
Question about Broad Street

In message ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes
There were regular early morning trains over that connection until the
1970s...
Forum: London Transport March 31st 05, 02:12 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Clive Coleman
Banned left turn in Kingsbury, London

In message ,
Tom Anderson writes
But cyclists will ignore bans on left turns anyway, just like they
ignore all...
Forum: London Transport March 10th 05, 03:23 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Clive Coleman
Tories call for better transport links in town

In message , David Splett
writes
Is he also prepared to repay some of the VED and the two taxes on fuel,
this might help a bit. Once the...
Forum: London Transport March 9th 05, 03:03 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Clive Coleman
News Flash: Epping and Ongar line Easter Opening dates!!!

In message ,
EorJames writes
So when did you work on the line?
68 to 70 whilst stationed at Hainault.
--
Clive.
Forum: London Transport March 9th 05, 02:11 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Clive Coleman
Tories call for better transport links in town

In message ,
burkey writes
He suggested better use of cycle lanes where they are integrated with
other forms of transport,...
Forum: London Transport March 9th 05, 01:20 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Clive Coleman
News Flash: Epping and Ongar line Easter Opening dates!!!

In message , John Rowland
writes
It only stops at Ongar in one direction too.
When I worked on that section of the...
Forum: London Transport March 7th 05, 01:49 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Clive Coleman
Fantasy bus routes

In message , Mrs Redboots
writes
Stephen wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 6 Mar 2005:

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:47:20 +0000,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 126

Forum Jump