Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hobbayne
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 06, 11:01 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Hobbayne
Northfields Depot

Well If it is, the carriage looked pretty much intact (as far as i
could see) where abouts on the train was this car? (the bomb was on the
1st car i believe.)
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 06, 10:58 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Hobbayne
The Sponsored Tube Map

I see you couldnt find a witty name for Theydon Bois then?? :o)
Forum: London Transport February 20th 06, 02:22 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Hobbayne
Northfields Depot

While travelling on the Piccadilly Line yesterday, I could see across
into the depot at Northfields. There was a carriage wrapped in blue
tarpaulin, Is this one of the 7/7 carriages?
Forum: London Transport February 10th 06, 01:21 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Hobbayne
Underground Strike

No this is not what I meant. "Will this new procedure benefit staff and
passengers?"......"What do LUL hope to achieve by implementing these
new working practices?"
These sort of questions.
LUL have...
Forum: London Transport February 9th 06, 06:01 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Hobbayne
Underground Strike

I haven't read LUL,s side of the story on this yet! (have they issued a
statement?) I would like to hear both sides of the story before passing
judgment!
Forum: London Transport December 16th 05, 07:50 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Hobbayne
Piccadilly Line Northbound Disruption

yes, and not only during the evening revelries, but during the daytime
as well in the "silly season!"
Forum: London Transport November 24th 05, 06:01 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Hobbayne
7/7 - where did the bus and trains go?

Well, the last I heard, the first two cars of the Piccadilly Line train
at Russell Square, were taken down to Acton Works after the police had
finished with them. They are I believe Car Numbers 166...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 05, 03:24 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By Hobbayne
Anyone have an ETA on the picc re-opening south of arnos grove?

Are we still looking at a Thursday resumption of service??
Forum: London Transport August 1st 05, 02:16 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By Hobbayne
Bob Crow

Is the Underground recruiting drivers? I'm always reading about how
they do sweet FA for loads of money! I,ll have some of that!
Forum: London Transport July 21st 05, 06:25 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Hobbayne
Why can't the Picc terminate southbound at Wood Green?

If it is not in passenger service I hasten to add!!
Forum: London Transport July 14th 05, 04:44 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Hobbayne
Picc Line Signals

No first job on the agenda is to suspend the Picc line from Acton to
HPC to replace all the track from Acton to Hamm.
Forum: London Transport July 14th 05, 04:40 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Hobbayne
Why can't the Picc terminate southbound at Wood Green?

Trains can only reverse north to south via W.G Sdgs. Once trains are in
the sdg they can only be routed on to the Southbound platform. Also a
train in the southbound platform can only be routed back...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 05, 04:30 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Hobbayne
Piccadilly Line today

The cross over is south of the station, you have to continue towards
RSq some distance before you can reverse back northbound.
Forum: London Transport July 9th 05, 04:26 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Hobbayne
Tube Drivers Involved in Bombing

I have not heard of the condition of the poor drivers of those trains!
especially the driver of the Picc train as the bomb was in his carriage
he must be in a terrible state!!
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump