Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Loony Tune
Forum: London Transport August 1st 05, 10:15 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By Loony Tune
Bob Crow

As the trains can be fully automatic anyway, why have a Motorman on? Just
save money, this is obviously your aim.
--
Clive

Errrr Vic Line. Would you like to go on an underground train with...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 05, 10:12 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By Loony Tune
Bob Crow

wrote in message
Nursing, now will you shut up and stop whinging.

Kevin

Join the underground mate. No 3-7 year...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 05, 10:09 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By Loony Tune
Bob Crow

Perhaps if more people were willing to walk out they might have
better pay and conditions?

If I walked out, I'd get fired.

And if all the employees walked out?

Forum: London Transport August 1st 05, 10:03 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By Loony Tune
Bob Crow

If you think 33k is a low wage then I think you need to think again. There
are many people in London earning much less. Also most of use don't have
think about our pay "before...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 05, 09:58 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By Loony Tune
Bob Crow

rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk
Do you want to have the responsibility of a train plus a thousand
passengers for only 33k after overtime and before stoppages? Indeed why
should public...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 05, 05:52 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Loony Tune
Bushey Arches "incident"

Would somebody please let us know what was the cause of all that
traffic/rail...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 05, 07:24 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By Loony Tune
Bob Crow

wrote in message
I bet that they wont give that up.

Drivers got no more money when guards were removed

Loony T
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 10:45 AM
Replies: 150
Posted By Loony Tune
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

"Sarah Czepiel" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:48:43 +1200, Greg Procter

As I...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 10:43 AM
Replies: 150
Posted By Loony Tune
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

You're scared ****less of the US because you're stupid. We are the
only friends you have in the world that can protect you.

From?

Loony T
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 10:41 AM
Replies: 150
Posted By Loony Tune
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

Why would we be afraid - now if you reckoned you were going to
save/liberate/help us, then I would be really scared!!!

You **** your pants at every mention of the US.

****ing right....
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 10:40 AM
Replies: 150
Posted By Loony Tune
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

Do you know that homosexuals in Edinburgh use fehretts for ass plugs?

We'd use Yanks but their heads are so large

Loony T
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 10:39 AM
Replies: 150
Posted By Loony Tune
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

Yours does and I note that your women still like to **** standing up.
Odd.

Sitting down, bent over, under water, in a plane, in the shower. The list
does go on. I know you find it hard to...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 10:36 AM
Replies: 150
Posted By Loony Tune
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

That would leave you with no civilization. All you Ukers are runts
compared to Americans

Now, correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure YOUR history, courtesy of 20th
Century Fox, will prove I am...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 10:28 AM
Replies: 150
Posted By Loony Tune
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:55:18 +0100, "Loony Tune"

Forum: London Transport July 21st 05, 11:41 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Loony Tune
Latest score

Forum: London Transport July 21st 05, 11:36 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Loony Tune
To deter bombers, *inject pork fat oil down their throats ( alive / dead ).

Obviously death sentences cannot deter bombers who believe they will
go to heaven, then a easy & cheap way to deter...
Forum: London Transport July 21st 05, 11:35 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Loony Tune
Drivers refusing to work

"Richard J." wrote in message
BBC reports that the Bakerloo and Piccadilly...
Forum: London Transport July 19th 05, 10:48 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Loony Tune
Latest score

"Mick Tully" wrote in message
Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

*******s.

And I'm sure all the Iraqi, Afghanistan's,...
Forum: London Transport July 19th 05, 10:44 PM
Replies: 49
Posted By Loony Tune
Tunnel damage

Forum: London Transport July 19th 05, 10:40 PM
Replies: 49
Posted By Loony Tune
Tunnel damage

by the way... if they only have problem with the cables why does circle
will be...
Forum: London Transport July 19th 05, 10:35 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Loony Tune
Colour blindness on London Underground

wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone know if people with Red/Green colour deficient vision are
allowed to...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 05, 11:55 AM
Replies: 150
Posted By Loony Tune
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

Obviously it's the other way around, idiot. You're kind all over the
world are ****ing your pants you're so afraid that we are going to
spank you.

You couldn't spank you're Momma's...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 05, 11:51 AM
Replies: 150
Posted By Loony Tune
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

"Greg Procter" wrote in message

Loony Tune wrote:

Well knowing how the Americans fire, they'll end up nuking Australia!!

Forum: London Transport July 18th 05, 09:37 AM
Replies: 150
Posted By Loony Tune
TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

"the guvnor" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:43:53 +0100, Uncle Fester
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37

Forum Jump