Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kedron
Forum: London Transport December 18th 04, 04:47 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By kedron
Heathrow black cabs - never again!

On 18-Dec-2004, Mark Brader wrote in :

Well, where *I* live...

.....is somewhere "*I*" wouldn't want to live.

this...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 04, 01:22 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By kedron
Ealing to Oxford - anyone advise me on the commute?

He could use the time even more productively by living in Oxford and not
commuting. Plus he'd cut his travelling...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 04, 08:07 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By kedron
Ealing to Oxford - anyone advise me on the commute?

On 31-Oct-2004, John Rowland wrote in :

Usually a 10 min tailback on Hanger Lane to join the A40.

Argyle Road is usually easier.

You can also...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 04, 03:44 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By kedron
Ealing to Oxford - anyone advise me on the commute?

I currently drive from High Wycombe (M40 J4) to Oxford for work, which is fine,
but am considering moving to...
Forum: London Transport October 20th 04, 10:14 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By kedron
Alcopop Transport Automation Solutions

http://tinyurl.com/3s8cv

--
kedron
Forum: London Transport April 25th 04, 01:26 AM
Replies: 94
Posted By kedron
Station names

On 25-Apr-2004, Yanart Amin Ari wrote in %VDic.179$ME2.34@newsfe1-win:

ogether most mornings in perfect harmony.

Bless em.

As for Harrow and Wealdstone, that should be called...
Forum: London Transport April 25th 04, 01:24 AM
Replies: 94
Posted By kedron
Station names

On 25-Apr-2004, Yanart Amin Ari wrote in gUDic.178$ME2.54@newsfe1-win:

enge West ---------- Windsor and Eaton Riverside

Anerley --------- Penge North

Crystal Palace ------- ...
Forum: London Transport April 24th 04, 01:05 AM
Replies: 94
Posted By kedron
Station names

On 24-Apr-2004, John Rowland wrote in
:

Kilburn Park ----------- Kilburn Central

Except that Kilburn Park station is not in the centre of Kilburn,...
Forum: London Transport April 22nd 04, 10:42 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By kedron
Eurostar @ Waterloo

On 22-Apr-2004, Arthur Figgis [127.0.0.1 wrote
in :

It is only for passengers with
the right sort of (full price?) first class ticket, not any old...
Forum: London Transport February 27th 04, 07:32 PM
Replies: 155
Posted By kedron
Queenstown Road

In
A H wrote:

The ""Scottish pound note" problems" is only a *problem* if you are a little
Englander who fails to realise that Scottish bank notes are *legal tender*
Forum: London Transport November 18th 03, 09:59 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
rob wrote:

hank you Marc. I'm backing out. We both know

No you don't. This was a thread about demonstrations.

that the latest figures
support our...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 03, 09:53 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
rob wrote:

Maybe you should read today's Guardian! Oops!!!

Maybe you should too.

There is only one question in the Guardian poll pertinent to...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 03, 10:01 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
Mait001 wrote:

What exactly are you referring to?

--
kedron

Sorry, kedron, I am in error: it was Steve.
Forum: London Transport November 17th 03, 09:32 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
Mait001 wrote:

What are you saying?

Are you saying this casual million, I'm spinning, represents the only people
who would have marched...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 03, 09:11 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

You have already accused me of being a liar,

Forum: London Transport November 17th 03, 06:33 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In

Not the "population as a whole". Millions couldn't demonstrate -- like children,
people who live too far away, sick people, old...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 03, 06:19 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
Mait001 wrote:

(a) not anything like the "majority" of the population opposed the war,

The population was lied to. Perhaps not anything...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 03, 06:16 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North wrote:

Leaving aside whether these people are actually making a protest or
just sad pathe....

I've a...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 03, 06:14 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
Mait001 wrote:

But that does not affect my definition of "ordinary people"

Your definition of "ordinary people" isn't worth the electrons
in your...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 03, 05:36 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
Mait001 wrote:

So WHO are all these people who demonstrate?

I think your subsequent sentence:-

trade union demonstrators,...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 03, 05:10 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
Mait001 wrote:

I've been around for 43 years now and know no-one who has ever been on any
kind of mass demonstration.

Indeed, that's...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 03, 04:51 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
Mait001 wrote:

(a) not anything like the "majority" of the population opposed the war,

The population was lied to. Perhaps not anything like a...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 03, 04:30 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
Steve wrote:

"Stimpy" wrote in
:

Sure there are things I might feel are...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 03, 04:17 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
Stimpy wrote:

But that's just a guess. It's precisely the kind of guess I suggested
you were making. Between poll tax,...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 03, 01:45 AM
Replies: 60
Posted By kedron
The UK march agaimst Bush

In
Mait001 wrote:

and are, in any event, too busy earning a living to spend a
day in slow-walking down Central London streets

Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

Forum Jump