Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matthew P Jones
Forum: London Transport July 14th 07, 11:31 AM
Replies: 55
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

wrote on Fri, 13 Jul 2007 -

"Matthew P Jones" wrote

What you couldn't have known is whether there...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 07, 09:24 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

wrote on Fri, 13 Jul 2007 -
Control may have wished to recover the service by running the first train
able to leave fast to,...
Forum: London Transport April 28th 07, 11:00 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By Matthew P Jones
New Connection Watford Triangle - Metropolitan Line

wrote on Thu, 26 Apr 2007 -

Also the first site to be moved...
Forum: London Transport April 25th 07, 06:42 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Matthew P Jones
New Connection Watford Triangle - Metropolitan Line

I noticed today what appeared to be new connections from the fast lines
to the slow lines just south of where the Met line splits into the
Watford and Rickmansworth routes/ There is already such a...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 07, 10:59 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Matthew P Jones
No lighting on Westway

wrote on Sun, 4 Feb 2007 -
I drove along Westway (A40) on Thursday evening, and noticed that all
the lamp columns in the...
Forum: London Transport January 26th 07, 07:06 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Strange TfL Travel News at midday

wrote on Fri, 26 Jan 2007 -
It does seem strange, but considering the service we had at Amersham
all last week I would think the...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 07, 11:25 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Chiltern and Oyster

12 Jan 2007 -
I forgot to mention that Chiltern does indeed accept Oyster PAYG from
Amersham (zone D) into...
Forum: London Transport December 31st 06, 11:38 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Wembley Park platforms 5 and 6

wrote on Sun, 31 Dec 2006 -
It remains to be seen if that remains the case when the new "S" stock
is introduced, mind...
Forum: London Transport December 31st 06, 11:10 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Wembley Park platforms 5 and 6

Sun, 31 Dec 2006 -

I think the intention is that eventually all Metropolitan...
Forum: London Transport September 13th 06, 09:28 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Taking the PIS

on Tue, 12 Sep 2006 -
As a regular user (victim) of Chiltern I have become more and more
convinced that they should have the...
Forum: London Transport August 17th 06, 11:32 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Oyster Question

2006 -

The question on the LUL online complaint form says "What zone/s does
your ticket cover?"

And from drop down...
Forum: London Transport July 1st 06, 08:58 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Journey History Now On TFL Website

wrote on Sat, 1 Jul 2006 -
Yes, you can now access your oystercard journey history on the TFL website
now

Looks...
Forum: London Transport June 26th 06, 07:58 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Reduction in Chiltern Services and Funding of Shared Met Line

Sort of answering my original question -

In the book "The Met & GC Joint Line" by Clive Foxell, he states that if
a Chiltern train arrives 3 minutes late at each end of the joint line,
it will be...
Forum: London Transport June 24th 06, 06:23 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Reduction in Chiltern Services and Funding of Shared Met Line

Responding to various pints relating to growth in traffic on Chiltern
from West Midland etc., why do the passengers who used the service in
the times before the expansion have to suffer at the...
Forum: London Transport June 24th 06, 03:22 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Reduction in Chiltern Services and Funding of Shared Met Line

Sat, 24 Jun 2006 -

[uk.transport.london added]

Adding some...
Forum: London Transport May 10th 06, 08:20 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Metropolitan Line

Wed, 10 May 2006 -
The A stock is restricted to I believe 50mph owing to cracks in the
Forum: London Transport May 10th 06, 06:48 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Metropolitan Line

2006 -
Surely it's the state of the track and/or signal overlap lengths which
restrict the speed of A Stocks? The S Stock may...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 06, 09:05 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Oystercard article

Mon, 20 Feb 2006 -
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/02/20/oyster_security_flaws/

Based on what I have read in this group...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 06, 08:08 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Silverlink Metro transfers to Tfl Nov 2007

Tue, 14 Feb 2006 -
Colin wrote:
They have 'validators' on the platform (Think Oyster Card Pads without
gates).

Forum: London Transport February 5th 06, 03:13 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Marylebone Railway Club

I recently saw an entry in the events listings in the Railway Magazine
for a meeting of the Marylebone Railway Club (doorway under the arch).
Does anyone have any contact details for the club or...
Forum: London Transport January 21st 06, 05:20 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Verney Junction diversion

Sat, 21 Jan 2006 -
Verney Junction diversion
"subterraneo" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport December 4th 05, 09:30 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Revenue sharing between TfL and TOCs

on Sun, 4 Dec 2005 -

This is probably more...
Forum: London Transport October 30th 05, 10:34 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Matthew P Jones
When could you change to the Metropolitan at Aldgate East?

on Sat, 29 Oct 2005 -
I can't remember when Metropolitan trains went to Aldgate East...

Could have been from when the...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 05, 08:15 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Tripcocks on 165s

wrote on Mon, 18 Jul 2005 -

"asdf" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 05, 07:30 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By Matthew P Jones
Tripcocks on 165s

wrote on Mon, 18 Jul 2005 -
Two points.
Firstly, LT trains work in the same way and I am not aware that they have
had...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66

Forum Jump