Showing results 1 to 25 of 202
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kev
Forum: London Transport October 20th 08, 10:56 AM
Replies: 64
Posted By Kev
Visible signs of Thameslink 2000

Like many on these groups, I try not to believe any transport project
is actually happening "until they start digging". *So, having...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 08, 03:37 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Kev
New subsurface trains

On Oct 7, 10:46*am, Boltar wrote:

If you live in Upminster, book on in Upminster, but are suddenly told
your...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 08, 03:32 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Kev
New subsurface trains

On Oct 7, 10:43*am, Boltar wrote:

In message
Forum: London Transport October 7th 08, 03:20 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Kev
Tubelines in Metroland

I was driving to work between Chorley Wood and Little Chalfont this
morning and a Tubelines van pulled across in front of me nearly
causing a crash. Why are Tubelines out in Metronet country?
Forum: London Transport September 13th 07, 10:00 AM
Replies: 39
Posted By Kev
Mysteries seen from the air

On Sep 8, 11:10 am, "John Rowland"
wrote:
Now, somebody tell me why there's a factory in Croydon with a number
written in binary...
Forum: London Transport September 7th 07, 11:09 AM
Replies: 58
Posted By Kev
Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

On Sep 5, 6:26 pm, Paul Corfield wrote:

Gordon Brown's views on this or his past decisions over Equitable Life
have no bearing at all on this dispute.

--
Paul...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 07, 07:37 AM
Replies: 58
Posted By Kev
Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

Only way he'll be happy is if the government step in and guarentee the
pot. It'll be political suicide for Brown though, after his...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 07, 07:34 AM
Replies: 58
Posted By Kev
Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

On Sep 3, 6:34 pm, MIG wrote:

Good old Two Jags, - making ridiculous promises that he was never going to
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 07, 03:15 PM
Replies: 58
Posted By Kev
Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

On Sep 3, 3:53 pm, Barry Salter wrote:
From the RMT website:

MORE THAN 2,300 RMT members at collapsed Tube privateer Metronet will
begin a 72-hour strike at...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 07, 07:37 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Kev
Tube question

On Sep 1, 6:49 am, Dave 2 wrote:

How do you know if the tube you're about to get on is going east or
west,...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 02:27 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Kev
canning town jubilee line replacement program

On Aug 31, 2:29 pm, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Sorry but I just split my sides laughing.So escalators that have seen
7 years service are...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 02:24 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Kev
Next Week's Strike

On Aug 31, 2:33 pm, chunky munky
wrote:

On Aug 31, 12:42 pm, chunky munky...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 01:14 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Kev
Next Week's Strike

Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 01:07 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Kev
canning town jubilee line replacement program

On Aug 31, 1:15 pm, John B wrote:
(but never previously made operational anywhere, ever)

I think you will find that the world is littered with operational loop
based...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 01:05 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Kev
canning town jubilee line replacement program

On Aug 31, 1:15 pm, John B wrote:

Opened in 1999. Are you sure it's 'replaced' rather than
'refurbished'? It...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 12:49 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Kev
Tube Lines construction at Stratford

On Aug 31, 12:02 pm, "Chris Read" wrote:
I think it is new Train Crew Accommodation. Extra accommodation is
provided...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 12:09 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Kev
Next Week's Strike

On Aug 31, 12:42 pm, chunky munky
wrote:

So how do we find out about this, bugger all on the TfL site. That...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 11:11 AM
Replies: 2
M25
Posted By Kev
M25

Does anyone know why the M25 was closed yesterday evening roundabout 19.30
clockwise at the M4 exit for Heathrow I saw lots of...

Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 10:49 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By Kev
Next Week's Strike

So how do we find out about this, bugger all on the TfL site. That Ken
really is a smart cookie. Called for Metronet to go bankrupt, got what
he wanted and what is the first thing that the cretins in...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 10:27 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Kev
Tube Lines construction at Stratford

On Aug 30, 6:17 pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:12:49 -0700, alex_t

From the new DLR platforms at Stratford I...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 10:23 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Kev
canning town jubilee line replacement program

On Aug 31, 10:54 am, John B wrote:

At Canning Town, I descended by stairs from the Bus Station to...
Forum: London Transport August 30th 07, 02:37 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Kev
Do you own a diesel engined vehicle?

Do you own a diesel van-mini bus-truck- or any other type of diesel engined
vehicle? if so the check out the TFL website and search...
Forum: London Transport August 24th 07, 01:51 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By Kev
Camden Town revisited - many times, many,many times

On Aug 24, 1:22 pm, Mr Thant
wrote:

I think it's more about which scheme got planning...
Forum: London Transport August 24th 07, 11:52 AM
Replies: 52
Posted By Kev
Camden Town revisited - many times, many,many times

On Aug 24, 11:28 am, "John Rowland"
wrote:
John B wrote:

To be fair, the only things TfL are seeking to destroy in Camden is
the chavvy Stables...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 202

Forum Jump