Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dB
Forum: London Transport July 18th 10, 03:05 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By dB
LU pop songs

On 18/07/2010 11:46, MaxB wrote:
The Bakerloo seems to have done OK from Waterloo Sunset to Warwick
Avenue via Baker Street (and you could add the Lambeth (North) Walk I
suppose. I can't recall...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 10, 07:12 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By dB
Terminating in a through platform then returning "wrong direction"

On 13/06/2010 16:00, wrote:
Are there ever occasions during planned or unplanned service
disruption where an LU train heading say "eastbound" will require to
finish its...
Forum: London Transport April 21st 09, 08:47 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By dB
Victoria Line

"Barry Salter" wrote in message
Zen83237 wrote:
Nothing about the strike. What are the RMT whinging about now?

Forum: London Transport February 2nd 09, 10:15 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By dB
W&C suspended?

wrote in message
IS this another BBC foul up.

No, it's what TfL were reporting.

Forum: London Transport December 4th 08, 05:45 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By dB
Fares to Shepherd's Bush Overground

It's a fair old walk, although I guess you could go through Westfield
on the way (or you can walk along the south side of it without
venturing in). But I'd get the tube from SB to WC.

Fair old walk...
Forum: London Transport October 17th 08, 06:39 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By dB
Fare Evasion

Never trust any legal advise you get on the internet

Quite. If you want legal advice I would suggest you pop down to your local
Citizens Advice Bureau who will be able to explain to you what to...
Forum: London Transport August 17th 08, 07:53 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By dB
Special train on Central Line

Cannot remember if I have...
Forum: London Transport August 10th 08, 06:26 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By dB
Streetmap curiosity

"tim....." wrote in message

why would clearing the cache work for a site that I have never been to
before?

As this is...
Forum: London Transport August 9th 08, 08:41 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By dB
Streetmap curiosity

"John Rowland" ...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 08, 07:52 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By dB
Oyster Card System Failure

The other common scenario is that the consultants produce the solution
that the staff recommend, but the management weren't listening to the
staff. So everyone wins! Call it a...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 08, 12:28 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By dB
Oyster Card System Failure

I always thought consultants were paid obscene amounts of money to waste
employees time asking them how to solve a problem, ignore their wisdom,
write a report based on the solution they had...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 08, 07:16 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By dB
Oyster Card System Failure

The Oyster system used on London's transport network has broken down two
weeks after another fault left 40,000 customers with corrupted...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 08, 06:01 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By dB
Free travel on buses today!

It does indeed, Steve. Thanks very much. Pity that TfL don't seem to feel
the need to give any information at all on their website.

Linked to from the home page:...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 08, 05:24 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By dB
Whoops!

In message , at 15:05:48
on Sun, 6 Jul 2008, dB...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 08, 02:05 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By dB
Whoops!

Bacuse obviously not living in London you'd be such as expert on the
state of the transportation system here.

I do live in London and use public transport every day. It's considerably
better...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 08, 11:14 AM
Replies: 54
Posted By dB
Whoops!

You should try using...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 08, 06:27 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By dB
Whoops!

You must be...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 08, 05:40 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By dB
Whoops!

And the LU status display on my Google home page has ceased functioning.

Due to faulty communications equipment presumably.
Forum: London Transport December 8th 07, 07:01 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By dB
Oyster Refunds

As far as I know no refunds are issued directly to the card. At least the
customer charter vouchers can be used when you choose.

But they are, it's just they send you the vouchers which you...
Forum: London Transport December 7th 07, 07:11 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By dB
Oyster Refunds

Sometimes, I really, really, really despise this Oyster system.

To be fair, it's probably not the system but the people implementing it
that's the problem. I'm often in the opposite situation to...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 07, 06:19 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By dB
Immigration Heathrow

The female Officer who I saw was really miserable for some reason, and
didn't utter a word. Her male colleague, sitting next to her in the booth,
on the other hand was quite jovial and chatty...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 07, 08:57 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By dB
Slow news day again?

It was broken again, suspended between White City and Leytonstone IIRC,
by 19:30 tonight. Not reported on the BBC, or so it seems.

The TfL website is now saying:

Suspended between Ealing...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 07, 06:41 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By dB
Slow news day again?

"Services have now resumed both ways between White City and Marble Arch,
but are running with severe delays. TfL said arrangements were being made
to move the east-bound train as soon as...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 07, 06:39 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By dB
Slow news day again?

How many trains fail across...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 07, 09:35 AM
Replies: 39
Posted By dB
Mysteries seen from the air

I once heard that a building either at or near Croydon Airport has the
word NO written on so as to advise pilots that they are not
approaching Gatwick.

There used to be a gasholder at...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

Forum Jump