Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave
Forum: London Transport December 2nd 08, 07:48 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave
Public Telephones In Underground System?

On Nov 29, 5:11*pm, Walter Briscoe
wrote:
In message
of
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 04:38:56 in...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 08, 11:38 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave
Public Telephones In Underground System?

Hello all, I'm putting together a collection of payphones in london
(and later on around the world). The payphones are each ocompanied by
a picture and a telephone number.

Now, I seem to remember a...
Forum: London Transport January 10th 08, 05:01 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Dave
Megabus/trains getting off early??

On 9 Jan, 23:51, John B wrote:

Have relatives in Guildford, and would like to visit more often. A
cheap day return...
Forum: London Transport January 9th 08, 10:14 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Dave
Megabus/trains getting off early??

Have relatives in Guildford, and would like to visit more often. A
cheap day return is £11.50. But looking at megabus.com I can get a
train ticket for Portsmouth which stops at Guildford on the way....
Forum: London Transport May 20th 07, 09:24 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave
Wood Green to Streatham

Wondering if anyone here might be able to give me some rough advice as
to how I can get from Wood Green to Streatham Hill (or any part of
Streatham) with a zone 2-3 travelcard? Leaving in the morning...
Forum: London Transport May 7th 07, 09:05 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Dave
To Luton - Advice?

On May 7, 9:59 am, Dave wrote:
Hi, I will be travelling to Luton a few days over the coming few
months.

I was hoping anyone here could advise me on the cheapest route
Forum: London Transport May 7th 07, 08:59 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Dave
To Luton - Advice?

Hi, I will be travelling to Luton a few days over the coming few
months.

I was hoping anyone here could advise me on the cheapest route
possible.

Travelling form central London to Luton.

I don't...
Forum: London Transport April 30th 07, 08:01 AM
Replies: 52
Posted By Dave
Zone 2-3 Travelcard. Charging Question.

On Saturday I traveled from Wood Green to Notting Hill and then later
returned from Ladbroke Grove to Wood Green.

I was charged £1.50 each way. Can I ask if this is correct seeing as I
have a zone...
Forum: London Transport April 16th 07, 08:15 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave
Best Travel Card

On Apr 16, 10:57 am, "Keith Raeburn" wrote:

I live in zone three and work in zone 1. I normally travel by bus....
Forum: London Transport April 16th 07, 09:09 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave
Best Travel Card

I live in zone three and work in zone 1. I normally travel by bus. But
recently was thinking of buying a zone 2 and 3 travel card.

Am I correct in thinking a zone 2 and 3 travel card also includes...
Forum: London Transport April 5th 07, 08:40 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave
Every End Tube Station in One Day!!!

On Apr 4, 10:28 pm, wrote:

"Dave"...
Forum: London Transport April 3rd 07, 11:52 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave
Every End Tube Station in One Day!!!

Well I had the crazy idea for the past few weeks after remember it had
been done by a couple of New Yorkers...

The mission was to travel the length of the London underground, to
visit everyone...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump