Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jamie Thompson
Forum: London Transport December 25th 15, 03:30 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Clapham shelter to be revived

My original reply seems to have been swallowed by the internet, but basically I suggested having a gander at...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 14, 02:09 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Bakerloo Line Extension

This recent consultation and the discussions provoked by it have convinced me to switch my preferences from the Camberwell route to the OKR option - the opportunity to serve New Cross Gate and gain...
Forum: London Transport December 7th 12, 05:54 PM
Replies: 68
Posted By Jamie Thompson
London Battersea Northern Line extension now done with a loan?

On Dec 7, 5:59*pm, Graeme Wall wrote:
How else are you going to fund it?

From the developers whom will reap the financial benefits perhaps? I'm
not against a loan in...
Forum: London Transport April 26th 12, 04:25 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Ruislip Station sidings

Am I mad or just totally confused? There are two arches to the bridge
carrying West End Road, the main one with the UP and...
Forum: London Transport February 28th 12, 09:34 PM
Replies: 94
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Plans to start Croxley Rail Link services in 2016

On Feb 28, 12:40*pm, Garius wrote:

Forum: London Transport December 15th 11, 01:39 AM
Replies: 47
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Croxley Rail Link plan approved by Government

On Dec 14, 5:08*pm, THC wrote:

Well, the Met branch as it stands is only half the job - it was
Forum: London Transport December 14th 11, 12:40 PM
Replies: 47
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Croxley Rail Link plan approved by Government

On Dec 13, 9:26*pm, wrote:
In article
,

On Dec 13,...
Forum: London Transport December 2nd 11, 06:54 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Decision on Croxley Rail Link due 'in next two weeks'

On Dec 2, 3:45*pm, burkey wrote:
Decision on Croxley Rail Link 'due in next two weeks'

Here's hoping this goes through OK. It's a brilliant project that will
do so much...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 11, 09:34 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Boost for Tube extension plan as Wandsworth gets triple-A ratings

On Nov 18, 10:36*am, "Paul Scott"
TfL have also explained that there can't be an interchange at Vauxhall,
IIRC... *Only the Charing Cross branch can...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 11, 09:38 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Boost for Tube extension plan as Wandsworth gets triple-A ratings

On Nov 17, 9:25*pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
"Jarle H Knudsen" wrote in ...

On Wed, 16 Nov...
Forum: London Transport October 11th 11, 04:39 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By Jamie Thompson
London Overground Expansion

On Oct 10, 9:57*pm, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
, at
07:43:51 on Mon, 10 Oct 2011, Jamie Thompson...
Forum: London Transport October 10th 11, 02:43 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By Jamie Thompson
London Overground Expansion

On Oct 10, 10:04*am, "Paul Scott"
It is known that connections can't be made at Moorgate without spending 100s
of millions though - the alterations to have...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 11, 11:37 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By Jamie Thompson
London Overground Expansion

You may well be right but that's a very negative line of reasoning.
First, how often do they have train break-downs? Second,...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 11, 11:18 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Longer trains for Waterloo-Reading, Waterloo-Windsor lines

A panoramio pic shows that the up platform ends at the overbridge anyway,
and although there is space between the bridge and the...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 11, 10:43 AM
Replies: 75
Posted By Jamie Thompson
London Overground Expansion

On Oct 7, 7:41*pm, Robin9 wrote:

There will be no Overground services going *through* Clapham
Junction, and no...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 11, 06:41 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Jamie Thompson
London's next public transport link: Emirates Air Line

So, the new Docklands cable car now has a commercial sponsor: Emirates.
The airline will be putting in 36m of the estimated 60m...
Forum: London Transport October 6th 11, 06:07 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By Jamie Thompson
London Overground Expansion

On Oct 6, 10:49*am, BumYoghurt
The circular route that is planned is a joke, as people mentioned, you
need to change at Clapham Junction (the LO...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 11, 11:44 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Countdown Regenerated...

On Sep 5, 11:31*am, "Mizter T" wrote:
[Countdown on the (mobile) web]
When I tried looking at this from my mobile at home it...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 11, 12:24 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Countdown Regenerated...

On Sep 4, 11:59*pm, Mizter T wrote:
See my other post - there's an m-prefixed mobile version.

Indeed, I just saw the link in the London Reconnections
comments...lovely!

Forum: London Transport September 4th 11, 07:42 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Countdown Regenerated...

Hmm. Stops dead on the London border despite my nearest route
continuing on...and no way to link directly to a given bus stop. Makes
it fairly useless on a phone!

....and has tiny tiny buttons. TfL...
Forum: London Transport August 5th 11, 01:43 AM
Replies: 87
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Thameslink North South connections

I class them as semi-fasts too. If anything, the Cambridge Cruisers
(which I'm adamant were still displayed as such on the departure
boards at Kings Cross until at least December as such) are the...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 11, 10:16 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Abbey Wood

On Jul 11, 10:42*am, George wrote:
Still seems a strange terminus for Crossrail though, Dartford or even
Gravesend would be more logical.

I suspect it's purely...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 11, 06:36 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Northern Line Extension To Battersea

On May 23, 11:26*am, Paul wrote:
Tfl have started a formal public consultation on the above proposal

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/media/newscentre/19950.aspx

I...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 11, 06:30 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Croxley Rail Link "Exhibition" dates

"Clive D. W. Feather" wrote in ... In message...
Forum: London Transport May 7th 11, 06:11 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Jamie Thompson
Croxley Rail Link "Exhibition" dates

I'd suggest Chiltern, given that LM don't even want to operate the branches they do have already, i.e. Watford-St. Albans, Bletchley-Bedford, and probably several north of there.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48

Forum Jump