Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alan O'Brien
Forum: London Transport April 6th 04, 06:41 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Alan O'Brien
Oyster Prepay to Olympia

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
wrote in...
Forum: London Transport April 4th 04, 04:00 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Alan O'Brien
Things you only find out by using the tube - Was Best feature on a metro system?

Annabel Smyth wrote in
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 04, 04:56 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan O'Brien
Free travel for LUL staff on National Railways?

In message , Alan
O'Brien...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 04, 04:22 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Alan O'Brien
DESTROYING ENGLAND

I know you won't read or reply to this - but I strongly advise you not to
worry about it.
There has been innigration in the past and there will be in the future - so
what?
Forum: London Transport December 18th 03, 06:04 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Alan O'Brien
Interesting Oyster... [Error]

"Q" wrote in message
All,
A friend of mine has reacentley been given an oyster through
work. He was told it...
Forum: London Transport December 8th 03, 06:16 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Alan O'Brien
Is it just me or has the tube gone down the tubes?

"CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North" wrote in
message ...

The threat of terrorism isn't going to vanish because...
Forum: London Transport November 6th 03, 04:41 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Alan O'Brien
Oyster Issue (?)

Next time it happens - look for the error number on the gate, or ask the
operative what the number is. That would help us find out what is wrong.
Alan

"Dominic Pinto" wrote...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 03, 10:45 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Alan O'Brien
Reprogramability of ticketing etc.

During a short break in London last weekend, I bought a day return ticket
from KXSP Thameslink to...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 03, 10:39 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Alan O'Brien
Todays metro, Graffiti artest wanted

"Rob" wrote in message
http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/pressreleases/0310/08.asp#graffiti

Wonder if they have...
Forum: London Transport October 11th 03, 04:02 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Alan O'Brien
The Real Underground Map

"Richard J." wrote in message
Forum: London Transport October 11th 03, 12:04 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Alan O'Brien
Visiting All Tube Stations

I've been fascinated with the Underground since my first visit to
London in...
Forum: London Transport October 10th 03, 11:59 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Alan O'Brien
The Real Underground Map

On 8 Oct 2003 16:51:47 -0700, (Sam)...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 03, 03:09 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Alan O'Brien
The Real Underground Map

I've been reading some posts recently that asked about the
availability of a geographical...
Forum: London Transport August 29th 03, 08:51 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Alan O'Brien
We Underground London

Forum: London Transport August 20th 03, 07:53 AM
Replies: 49
Posted By Alan O'Brien
Fares From January 2004

"CJG" wrote in message