Showing results 1 to 25 of 435
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Scott[_3_]
Forum: London Transport December 3rd 12, 10:34 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
Old shoreditch cutting

wrote in message

I wonder if they demolished all the station paraphenalia first or just
entombed the lot. Will the 23rd century...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 12, 03:24 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
Old shoreditch cutting

What did they use to fill in the old shoreditch cutting? They didn't dig
any new tunnels on the ELL so the earth...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 12, 01:52 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

I've checked the numbers and it looks like there are 25 diagrams required
for the...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 12, 01:42 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

He isn't suggesting more 'dual voltage running', but more dual voltage
trains running in DC...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 12, 01:09 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

My point is that from an operational point of view dual voltage
is not required (unless...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 12, 12:13 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:44:45 +0000, Roger

Why?...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 12, 12:06 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:47:56 -0000

It seems very bizarre to have a short section of unelectrified line on an
Forum: London Transport November 30th 12, 12:01 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

It is OK. It is a pity we cannot have two or three fleets covering a
subset of...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 12, 12:09 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

Has appeared here on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaggers/8228777689/

Seems a reasonably useful version given the space available - and it clearly
shows the difference between through...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 12, 12:40 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
New Guiness Book of Record Challenge?

"Offramp" wrote in message
...But who would want his name entered in the World's Worst Book©®?

Apart from the...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 12, 09:45 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
Waterloo Memorial Arch steps

I think the work is actually to make such a view possible - the
redevelopment of Elizabeth House is...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 12, 04:47 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
End of the South London Line

"Nick Leverton" wrote in message
In article ,

That seems odd to me, as I thought one reason...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 12, 07:52 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
End of the South London Line

Just Battersea Park or Victoria to Wandsworth Road? If only Battersea Park
to Wandsworth...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 12, 01:36 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
End of the South London Line

wrote in message

It seems to me that only the South London Line from the junction just
North
of...
Forum: London Transport November 23rd 12, 12:30 PM
Replies: 248
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
Drivers telling passengers to use the emergency buttons...

I've been on replacement buses where the driver has asked if anyone does...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 12, 11:58 AM
Replies: 212
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
Dartford crossing

Forum: London Transport November 9th 12, 11:31 AM
Replies: 212
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
Dartford crossing

Well, maybe at some time (possibly during the building of the Western
Bypass...
Forum: London Transport November 6th 12, 11:02 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
Funny tram sign

The sign seems to be telling any tram coming down Canning Road that it is
allowed to turn...
Forum: London Transport November 5th 12, 07:32 PM
Replies: 49
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
Makers of London Taxi in administration

"Anthony Polson" wrote in message

Britain's most famous cul-de-sac? Brookside Close, Shirley?

West Midlands, Croydon...
Forum: London Transport October 30th 12, 01:00 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
S stock

Forum: London Transport October 30th 12, 12:16 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
S stock

wrote in message
Was it really necessary for the body to taper in so severely at floor
level?
I realise the lower floor means...
Forum: London Transport October 24th 12, 01:31 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
TfL Fares Increase January 2013

Does anyone know whether the details of next year's fares increase have
been...
Forum: London Transport October 10th 12, 01:36 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
12 yr old boy ends up in sidings

Are they referring to the plastic (or whatever it is) sheet that is
hooked between each car? I...
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 12, 04:37 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
gold cards

"john14" wrote in message

is this possible

No.

An 'outboundary' travelcard (such as you hold) cannot be loaded onto...
Forum: London Transport October 1st 12, 09:39 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Scott[_3_]
Crossrail problem at Paddington?

"CJB" wrote in message

If the train had not been there then the collapsing gantry could have
Showing results 1 to 25 of 435

Forum Jump