Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim Watts[_3_]
Forum: London Transport January 9th 18, 06:34 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Grayling survives after all

On 09/01/18 16:17, Recliner wrote:

Osborne sums it up neatly in the Standard:
"You have to hand it to this Prime Minister: she’s given us the hat-trick
of the worst reshuffle, the worst...
Forum: London Transport September 16th 17, 11:07 AM
Replies: 109
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Explosion on district line

On 16/09/17 12:01, tim... wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message

Forum: London Transport September 16th 17, 11:05 AM
Replies: 109
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Explosion on district line

On 16/09/17 11:54, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 16/09/2017 11:32, Tim Watts wrote:
On 16/09/17 09:52, Graeme Wall wrote:

But not for Irish nutters.

The use of a timer is not a huge...
Forum: London Transport September 16th 17, 10:32 AM
Replies: 109
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Explosion on district line

On 16/09/17 09:52, Graeme Wall wrote:

But not for Irish nutters.

The use of a timer is not a huge advancement of tech for the alan's
snackbar brigade, but it is unusual that they seem...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 17, 06:16 PM
Replies: 109
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Explosion on district line

On 15/09/17 13:06, tim... wrote:

On...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 17, 10:18 AM
Replies: 109
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Explosion on district line

On 15/09/17 09:47, e27002 aurora wrote:

Looks like it could be an improvised device, or some builders chemicals that
Forum: London Transport December 12th 16, 09:43 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Waterloo pl 20-24 building pictures

On 12/12/16 03:07, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2016\12\11 13:12, Recliner wrote:
I took some pictures on Friday of the rebuilding work on Waterloo
platforms 20-24, formerly used by Eurostar:

Forum: London Transport September 16th 16, 08:15 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
55 Broadway

On 16/09/16 07:09, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
-sept
ember.org, at 15:44:37 on Thu, 15 Sep 2016, Recliner
Forum: London Transport August 31st 16, 11:42 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
London Bridge new station concourse open

On 31/08/16 10:41, tim... wrote:

I see complaints in the Standard of "narrow...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 16, 06:20 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
London Bridge new station concourse open

I see complaints in the Standard of "narrow platforms".

I know for a fact the through lines have exactly the same spacing as
before (been going through it for the last year on the train).

Are they...
Forum: London Transport August 23rd 16, 08:18 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
London – Moslem Train Driver Crashes Train Du

On 23/08/16 00:57, Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:

Signal SN6004 was clearly visible, but the driver did not...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 16, 04:00 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
London – Moslem Train Driver Crashes Train Du

On 22/08/16 16:57, burfordTjustice wrote:

Signal SN6004 was clearly visible, but the driver did not realise that
it applied to his train, so he drove past it although it was showing
two red...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 16, 02:00 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
London – Moslem Train Driver Crashes Train Du

On 22/08/16 14:24, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:20:55 +0100
True, but OTOH they...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 16, 11:20 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
London – Moslem Train Driver Crashes Train Du

On 22/08/16 11:53, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 11:22:12 +0100
Nightjar wrote:
On 21-Aug-16 5:44 PM, Tony Dragon wrote:
See RAIB

Forum: London Transport July 26th 16, 04:34 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
13 foot deep hole appears under railway in Forest Hill

On 26/07/16 16:15, wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 15:40:52 +0100
Forum: London Transport May 5th 16, 01:46 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Another bridge!

On 05/05/16 13:33, D A Stocks wrote:

It's a shipping container that hit the bridge, so the driver may well
have been caught out by the size of that.

If he was caught "off guard" he is...
Forum: London Transport May 5th 16, 09:23 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Another bridge!

On 05/05/16 10:18, Clive Page wrote:
On 05/05/2016 09:14, wrote:
Looking at the signs they've already got I'm not sure what more they
could
do other than have overheight...
Forum: London Transport May 5th 16, 09:22 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Another bridge!

On 05/05/16 09:43, Recliner wrote:

I think the only solution is to have a sturdy steel beam, painted in
luminous paint, a few metres before the bridge (and obviously mounted so
that, even if...
Forum: London Transport January 21st 16, 03:02 PM
Replies: 139
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
London Overground expansion

On 21/01/16 15:45, e27002 aurora wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 15:15:06 +0000, Someone Somewhere

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016...
Forum: London Transport August 26th 15, 01:22 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Woman only carraiges - says Corbyn

On 26/08/15 13:51, Hils wrote:
It seems the intellectual powerhouse masquarading as a naive wet 70s throwback
has suggested women only carraiges...
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 14, 10:28 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Major railway crossing (junction) at Lewisham broken for therest of the month

On 02/10/14 08:03, Mizter T wrote:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/83516.aspx

Forum: London Transport July 15th 14, 08:48 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Rail minister Stephen Hammond out

On 15/07/14 08:02, Recliner wrote:

I'd never heard of him, but my heart sank, too, when I read his bio. But
with his huntin, shootin and fishin background, perhaps he's regarded as
someone...
Forum: London Transport March 15th 14, 07:56 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Plans approved to open Mail Rail 'secret Tube' as ride

On 15/03/14 20:53, Aurora wrote:

Sometimes I wonder who is worse, The Royal Mail, or the USPS. I have
to deal with both. Hard as it may be to believe the USPS just about
beats the Royal Mail...
Forum: London Transport March 15th 14, 01:25 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By Tim Watts[_3_]
Plans approved to open Mail Rail 'secret Tube' as ride

On 15/03/14 13:52, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 13:40:45 on Sat, 15 Mar
2014, " remarked:

Also be nice to...