Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kevin Bean
Forum: London Transport December 31st 05, 10:59 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Kevin Bean
Doors Open

"Alex Watson" wrote in message

Do Tube trains even have door opening buttons anymore? I know the newer
District line...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 05, 11:48 PM
Replies: 148
Posted By Kevin Bean
New fares from 2 January 2006 - pdf

wrote in message
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/downloads/pdf/fares-tickets/fares-2006-leaflet.pdf

The Family...
Forum: London Transport May 1st 05, 10:50 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By Kevin Bean
Old A-Zs of London

"The Absent Minded Professor"
wrote in
message ...
Can anyone help?

Old Ordnance Survey...
Forum: London Transport January 17th 05, 10:06 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Kevin Bean
Metropilitan Watford Curve

"Adrian" wrote in message

Really? You live and learn. What's the difference?

The maps inside the trains...
Forum: London Transport December 27th 04, 10:14 PM
Replies: 211
Posted By Kevin Bean
'0207 008 0000'

All day long the lazy journalists of the UK media have been giving out the
emergency telephone number for the SE...
Forum: London Transport December 18th 04, 04:13 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Kevin Bean
Oyster pre Pay Via Marylebone

Has anyone had experience of using an Oyster pre pay via Marylebone? I
want to travel into...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 04, 06:16 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin Bean
Stanmore old station

"John Rowland" wrote in message
Hi all

There is a building called "The Old Station" at the corner of...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 04, 01:55 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Kevin Bean
London Grand Prix route

"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/3735029.stm

Forum: London Transport February 21st 04, 10:09 PM
Replies: 45
Posted By Kevin Bean
Chiltern Services Between Amersham & Harrow

If there were fewer Chiltern services from Amersham/Chesham to
Harrow-on-the-Hill, then London Underground would have to run more trains,
which would just slow the Chiltern Trains. (I am assuming...
Forum: London Transport February 14th 04, 06:23 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Kevin Bean
Why "oyster"

"The World is your Oyster."
Forum: London Transport January 27th 04, 08:05 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin Bean
Chiltern line at Marylebone this Evening

Does anyone know what was causing the cancelations/delays at Marylebone this
Evening ?
Forum: London Transport January 13th 04, 09:34 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Kevin Bean
How Do I Check My Oyster Pre Pay Balance?

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message

[1] Not included with my card as supplies had run out.

--
Helen D. Vecht:...
Forum: London Transport November 19th 03, 07:31 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Kevin Bean
Stag Lane Aerodrome

There are a few photos of the aerodrome at:

www.tengenerations.org.uk
Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 05:54 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Kevin Bean
Underground Customer Charter Refunds on-line

I notice the statement that they do not accept responsibility for delays on
National Rail - is this correct even if passengers have LU Travel cards ? I
use the Chiltern Line to Amersham and have...
Forum: London Transport October 11th 03, 12:49 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Kevin Bean
New Series on ITV1 : Metroland

Thursday 16th October. 7:30pm

Race around the Underground.

Geoff Marshalls attempt to break the record for visiting all 275 London
Underground Stations.
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump