Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Angus Bryant
Forum: London Transport August 10th 05, 05:11 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By Angus Bryant
Thameslink 2000 Blackfriars

Alistair Bell wrote:

By the way, someone upthread mentioned that end doors are needed on
Thameslink -- really? Even in a double-track tunnel? But wasn't the
whole point of ordering 365s on...
Forum: London Transport May 9th 05, 09:14 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By Angus Bryant
Thameslink

PhilD wrote:
Mrs Redboots wrote:

Will there be anything different to see? I take it the new St
Pancras station won't be open yet,

Correct. However, the box will be there, so you might...
Forum: London Transport February 16th 05, 06:20 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Angus Bryant
Costly Projects

David A Stocks wrote:

The cynic in me can't help feeling that this has been announced in
order to coincide with the visit from the Olympic committee this
week. The press release from network...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 05, 06:00 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Angus Bryant
Costly Projects

Peter Goodland wrote:

It is the Northern Ticket Hall. Glad someone's found the money to
get it done with the rest of the CTRL works (although I don't know
why its costs spiralled quite...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 05, 11:59 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Angus Bryant
Costly Projects

Dave Liney wrote:

Who exactly keeps an eye on how much of our public money is
squandered by the railways, assuming that this isn't going to be
private money. I am used to hearing about...
Forum: London Transport January 17th 05, 02:56 PM
Replies: 119
Posted By Angus Bryant
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In message , at 15:21:01 on Mon, 17
Jan 2005,...
Forum: London Transport January 17th 05, 02:21 PM
Replies: 119
Posted By Angus Bryant
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In message , at
12:30:00 on...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 04, 05:26 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By Angus Bryant
The BBC on Crossrail

"Solar Penguin" wrote in message

"Tom Anderson" wrote

One more thing: the four-tracking on...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 04, 04:36 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By Angus Bryant
The BBC on Crossrail

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message

make Goblin the...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 04, 11:10 AM
Replies: 31
Posted By Angus Bryant
The BBC on Crossrail

"Aidan Stanger" wrote in message

If a way could be found to 4-track the NLL from Dalston to Stratford,
avoid...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 04, 07:00 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By Angus Bryant
The BBC on Crossrail

I remember one plan postulated when the East-West Rail study was
Forum: London Transport November 29th 04, 05:04 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By Angus Bryant
The BBC on Crossrail

The best solution, as I've said previously, would be to let Crossrail 1
take over the slow lines (NOT...
Forum: London Transport November 23rd 04, 10:45 AM
Replies: 49
Posted By Angus Bryant
East London Line extension news

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message

Is there still a plan to open a station at Brixton? This would be a
really
useful interchange for...
Forum: London Transport November 22nd 04, 05:58 PM
Replies: 49
Posted By Angus Bryant
East London Line extension news

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message

Phase 2 would also include Surrey Quays to Clapham Junction, replacing
South...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 04, 09:17 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Angus Bryant
West London Tram Scheme

"David Bradley" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:40:34 -0500, "Fustanella"

Forum: London Transport October 21st 04, 05:34 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Angus Bryant
Fuel cell buses

Can anyone confirm whether fuel cell buses are still running on RV1? A
friend of mine is doing a project on...
Forum: London Transport October 17th 04, 11:03 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Angus Bryant
cross rail and costs

I note from the Indie on Sunday that allegedly the cross rail costs are
going to be born by...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 04, 02:12 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Angus Bryant
TfL 5-year investment programme

* Tube air-cooled trains project, which has been mentioned before but
for which I don't have any...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 04, 02:00 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Angus Bryant
A Moorgate to London Bridge Tunnel (Old chestnut)

In other news, are Crossrail seriously not proposing a station at London
City Airport? Is that what...
Forum: London Transport October 13th 04, 08:54 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Angus Bryant
CTRL domestics delay

From the Independent:

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/transport/story.jsp?story=571591

High-speed commuter rail scheme delayed by a year
By Barrie Clement, Transport Editor

A...
Forum: London Transport September 23rd 04, 04:42 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Angus Bryant
Gear change noise from 3 phase AC traction (was: Emission Free bus on Route 25)

"Aidan Stanger" wrote in message

[2] Just to clarify, the devices - whether IGBTs or GTOs - switch to
form a
Forum: London Transport September 8th 04, 11:09 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By Angus Bryant
Gear change noise from 3 phase AC traction (was: Emission Free bus on Route 25)

ITYF that the noise is more pronounced on older three phase designs.
Current...
Forum: London Transport August 5th 04, 08:39 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Angus Bryant
CTRL

AIUI, one proposed Crossrail branch runs to terminate at Ebbsfleet CTRL
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 04, 05:13 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Angus Bryant
Montague Report on Crossrail

No, Heathrow should stay on there - after all, it's a very popular
destination. However, Crossrail...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 04, 02:28 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Angus Bryant
Montague Report on Crossrail

"Aidan Stanger" wrote in message

Heathrow should be dropped, putting in another link just because the
Heathrow express...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

Forum Jump