Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18th 04, 10:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default How to Tube to this address?

Forbidden Planet
179 Shaftesbury Avenue
London
WC2H 8JR

I'll be coming to the UK again in June/July and my favourite bookstore has
moved to the above address. Where online can I type a London address and
find the nearest Tube stop? And more importantly when I get to the nearest
tube stop, how do I get directions to walk there?

I wrote the store via email over two weeks ago and didn't hear back. They
probably don't deserve my custom, but, well, I need to buy books and bring
the back home

If you can help, please post here or drop me an e-mail.

Best,
Eric

--
I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said
"Implants?" She hit me. (Author Unknown)