Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 31st 07, 11:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default cab from heathrow to the docks ?

Hello,

We are three of us and we need to go from heathrow airport to the
Victoria Dock on a saturday evening. By tube it will take about 90mn
with 2 changes.

A cab will probably be much more comfortable... How long will it take,
and how much will it cost, approximately ?

Thanks,

--
pehache