Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 27th 07, 09:04 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

Default New Prime Minister - New Transport Policy?

On Jun 27, 12:39 pm, Ian wrote:
On 27 Jun, 20:33, The Good Doctor wrote:

So Gordon is in No. 10 at last.

What changes will we see in transport policy, especially towards rail?

If oly we had an ex-civil servant who kept banging on about his inside
contacts here we might know better

My guess: much more PFI.

Ian

My guess: We have an anouncement on Crossrail soon.

Adrian