Old August 3rd 09, 08:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Theres nowt as dumb as LUL

Had to get the tube this morning. Oh joy. Noticed on the piccadilly line
southbound at holborn that a nice new matrix display had appeared. Almost
completely obscured for most of the length of the platform by a nice new
video projector. That arrangement takes a special type of ****wit to sort out.

Got a westbound central terminating at white city, next train behind was 12
minutes away. Train gets to white city, the westbound waiting in the other
platform waits until our trains stops, we get out and it then closes its doors
in our face and ****s off. So thanks to whoever was the drooling retard in the
cab for that thoughtful quick exit.

B2003

Old August 3rd 09, 09:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message ...

Got a westbound central terminating at white city, next train behind was
12
minutes away. Train gets to white city, the westbound waiting in the other
platform waits until our trains stops, we get out and it then closes its
doors
in our face and ****s off. So thanks to whoever was the drooling retard in
the
cab for that thoughtful quick exit.

That's a regular occurrence at Kennington. They do it on purpose. ****ing
arseholes.

Ian

Old August 4th 09, 08:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Your post contradicts the subject line.
Old August 4th 09, 08:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 4 Aug 2009 08:04:55 GMT
James Farrar wrote:

Your post contradicts the subject line.

Care to explain?

B2003

Old August 4th 09, 11:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , () wrote:

On 4 Aug 2009 08:04:55 GMT
James Farrar wrote:

Your post contradicts the subject line.

Care to explain?

Oh dear!

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Old August 4th 09, 02:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:29:52 +0100
Paul Corfield wrote:
I suspect people are referring to the lack of an apostrophe in your
message title.

Picking up on minor points of grammar - the last resort of the terminally
stupid who have nothing else to say.

Still it was nice to have you back moaning about LUL. Sensible views
about bendy buses came as an enormous shock.

Normal service is now resumed.

B2003

Old August 4th 09, 07:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Aug 4, 8:31�pm, wrote:
In article , () wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 06:27:10 -0500 wrote:

In article , () wrote:

On 4 Aug 2009 08:04:55 GMT
James Farrar wrote:

Your post contradicts the subject line.

Care to explain?

Oh dear!

So the things I posted - the blocked dot matrix indicator and the
driver not bothering to wait - were indicative of high intellect on
the part of the staff then?

Hmm , interesting.

It's the way you tell 'em!

--
Colin Rosenstiel- Hide quoted text -

Admittedly, I am often the first to point out the grammatical mistakes
of others, but this should not be allowed to obscure the valid point
being made by Boltar about L.U.L. and its staff. Any organisation
that has room in its ranks for the likes of Bob Crowe is fatally
flawed.

But, more to the point, about bloody-minded staff: a few weeks ago, a
particularly bolshie specimen was in charge of a Westbound, late-night
District Line train. All along the route, from Temple to Earl's Court,
the train had been advertised as an Ealing Broadway train.

At Earl's Court, the driver announced "This train is now calling at
all stations to Parson's Green" - as the doors were closing!

He must have got a particularly big hard-on when he saw literally
hundreds of passengers getting out at West Brompton, in a particularly
heavy rain shower.

Marc.
Old August 4th 09, 09:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article
,
() wrote:

On Aug 4, 8:31_pm, wrote:
In article , () wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 06:27:10 -0500
wrote:

In article , ()
wrote:

On 4 Aug 2009 08:04:55 GMT
James Farrar wrote:

[...]

I'm surprised no-one pulled the emergency alarm at Earl's Court!

--
Colin Rosenstiel