Showing results 1 to 25 of 102
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adrian
Forum: London Transport October 4th 04, 08:22 AM
Replies: 56
Posted By Adrian
Buses blocking the road

Dave Arquati ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

Although in favour of speeding up buses, I wonder whether it might
better serve the interests of both bus...

Forum: London Transport October 1st 04, 06:22 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Adrian
Eurostar Meal

Annabel Smyth ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

Of course, it occurs to me that most times we go on Eurostar we are
changing at Lille (from...
Forum: London Transport October 1st 04, 08:34 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Adrian
Eurostar Meal

Arthur Figgis ]) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

(and there appear to be no
limitations on how much you can drink),

Unfortunately they did...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 04, 05:17 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Adrian
Eurostar Meal

Annabel Smyth ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

I'm taking the 10:34 am train from Waterloo to Gare Nord What meal do
they serve in First...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 04, 08:34 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Adrian
Eurostar Meal

Wanderingjew698 ) gurgled happily, sounding much

Forum: London Transport September 27th 04, 08:54 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Adrian
New London Connections map...

Jonn Elledge ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

The same guys run www.publicwhip.org

You want to add a .uk to that.
Forum: London Transport September 26th 04, 05:46 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Adrian
Cul-de-sacking

Steve Firth ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

His death might not make you sadder, but it does make you poorer

Err no it doesn't. And TBh even if...
Forum: London Transport September 26th 04, 02:17 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Adrian
Cul-de-sacking

John Rowland ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

Umm, no, the motorcyclist looking to see if he was
turning across the path of...
Forum: London Transport September 25th 04, 09:31 AM
Replies: 42
Posted By Adrian
Cul-de-sacking

Marc Brett ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

Same thing near here (Teddington: Hapton Road & Coleshill Road for the
curious). A motorcyclist was...
Forum: London Transport September 23rd 04, 05:17 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Adrian
Technology for its own sake?

Peter Masson ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

The problem is to ensure that only doors adjacent to the platform open
at stations with short...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 04, 10:54 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Adrian
Route 73 - New service levels

Neil Williams ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

That turn seems tight in a Routemaster, never mind a bendy or
full-size decker

The one at...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 04, 11:27 AM
Replies: 282
Posted By Adrian
Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Ian F. ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

I've learned, today, the difference between Real Cyclists and People On
Bikes. I knew nothing about that...
Forum: London Transport September 13th 04, 10:20 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Adrian
Route 73 - New service levels

Peter Beale ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

That reminds me, I saw a convoy of THREE bendy 73s on Essex road
yesterday - it looked like a train!!
Forum: London Transport September 13th 04, 09:07 PM
Replies: 103
Posted By Adrian
Routemaster lament

Colin McKenzie ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

Obvious conclusion: lots of extra metal needed to put the engine at
the back, lots more again to...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 04, 07:25 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Adrian
bendy-buses Front-door entry for Oystercard

k ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I've seen those, mainly on the 25, but they aren't functioning as of
yesterday. They all tell you to use another...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 04, 09:48 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By Adrian
Bendy psychology

Marc Brett ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

Bring back the double deckers!

Let's compromise... double-decker bendies, anyone?

...with all...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 04, 11:20 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Adrian
Bendy psychology

Mait001 ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

I wonder how this will affect overall traffic flows? Surely it can only
slow London down even further?

Forum: London Transport September 8th 04, 09:44 PM
Replies: 103
Posted By Adrian
Routemaster lament

Colin Rosenstiel ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

Are you sure the bendies are 16 tonnes? I thought they were 13
tonnes-odd. Still a tub of...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 04, 08:39 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Adrian
Bendy psychology

Jim ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

I use the 73. I love the old buses, but was also mildly interested in
seeing these new creatures cruising...
Forum: London Transport September 6th 04, 04:34 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By Adrian
Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

Terry Harper ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

As has already been stated - all the RMs were re-engined to fit
modern emission regs a few...
Forum: London Transport September 6th 04, 09:41 AM
Replies: 79
Posted By Adrian
Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

James Penton ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

1. Windows that open at the front of the upper deck.

Agreed - this should have been catered for...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 04, 10:58 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By Adrian
Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

Tony Bryer ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

IMO the upright radiator grille and headlamp on stalk of the RT made
it look old fashioned long before...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 04, 10:55 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By Adrian
Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

Paul Corfield ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

You missed route 13 from Golders Green to Aldwych which is rumoured to
be losing its recently...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 04, 10:53 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By Adrian
Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

Solar Penguin ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

Seriously, name one good thing about routemasters. Go on, just one.
They're not even nice to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 102

Forum Jump