Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J Lynch
Forum: London Transport January 6th 13, 11:15 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By J Lynch
Daily Mail story (was where to see the steam runs on the Underground?)

Very interesting that a traditional Tory supporting paper is having a go at a Tory minister in a week, when the government would clearly prefer attention to be elsewhere. Given the complete lack of...
Forum: London Transport January 6th 13, 11:07 AM
Replies: 48
Posted By J Lynch
Planned engineering work between Acton Town and Hammersmith this weekend

Heathrow Express goes to a useless destination made more so by the
curtailment of the...
Forum: London Transport October 28th 05, 09:00 AM
Replies: 60
Posted By J Lynch
tfl fine - advice needed

Now, year later I am receiving this fine of £100+ for a criminal
offence! Luckily, I have a bad habit to forget throwing the tickets
away, and they get accumulated on a shelve in my house. ...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 05, 05:12 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By J Lynch
Northern line trip failures = lots of SPADs

In message , J Lynch
Forum: London Transport October 14th 05, 08:36 AM
Replies: 38
Posted By J Lynch
Northern line trip failures = lots of SPADs

In message , asdf
Forum: London Transport September 7th 05, 03:11 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By J Lynch
Tubetrack

Does anyone know why Tubetrack (see
http://homepage.mac.com/balazsboros/tubetrack/) has not been displaying
either National Rail or Dublin DART departures for the past few days?
[Northern,...
Forum: London Transport July 20th 05, 11:03 AM
Replies: 49
Posted By J Lynch
Tunnel damage

Forum: London Transport May 9th 05, 08:19 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By J Lynch
Drain prices

"lonelytraveller" wrote in
message ...
As far as I know the passage is inside the gateline -...
Forum: London Transport April 25th 05, 12:37 PM
Replies: 93
Posted By J Lynch
Question about Broad Street

In article ,
Forum: London Transport April 25th 05, 08:42 AM
Replies: 93
Posted By J Lynch
Question about Broad Street

"Mark Brader" wrote in message
Last week, Baz Marratxi asked:
Sorry to be ignorant but could somebody please tell me more
about...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 04, 10:53 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By J Lynch
No trains H&C?

The following currently (1150) appears on the TfL real time website:

The Hammersmith & City Line has no service between Hammersmith H&C Station
and Edgware Road Station in both directions. This will...
Forum: London Transport June 30th 04, 11:59 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By J Lynch
Tube Strike Info on LUL Website

There's quite a good service running this mornig as well .. it's
only the jubilee i think which doesn't have any service at all ...

Quite good considering there's a strike, but it's less...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 04, 10:47 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By J Lynch
West Acton spider map

"John Rowland" wrote in message
Hi all,

I think London Buses' spider maps are all very poorly implemented...
Forum: London Transport June 11th 04, 03:13 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By J Lynch
LU Stock Transfer Routes

I was under the impression that the track which *should* have become
part of the Northern Heights project, running from Finsbury Park to
Highgate, was used to transfer stock from the GN&C...
Forum: London Transport May 26th 04, 01:45 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By J Lynch
Cost of big and small tubes

One of the books about the tube (can't remember which) talks about the cost
of tunnelling being proportional to the square of the diameter of the bore.
This may concur with Richard J's figures...
Forum: London Transport February 11th 04, 09:02 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By J Lynch
Oyster - one day bus pass

Tried to buy a one day bus pass from the ticket office at Holborn yesterday,
using credit off my pre pay. The ticket clerk told me that it was only
possible to issue a minimum of seven day bus pass...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Forum Jump