Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R.C. Payne
Forum: London Transport August 12th 05, 01:32 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By R.C. Payne
East London Line extention gradient

John Rowland wrote:
"Clive" wrote in message

Personally I find this to be very offensive.

Whenever I've...
Forum: London Transport August 8th 05, 08:57 AM
Replies: 39
Posted By R.C. Payne
Thameslink 2000 Blackfriars

Mizter T wrote:
Roland Perry wrote:

snip
I wonder why they can't simply scrap the terminating services and send
them all to Victoria instead.

Because a lot of people use them...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 01:52 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By R.C. Payne
The tube - as we used to know it!!!!!!

Conductor in Charge of.......... wrote:
Hello peeps,

As you probably know I like to keep up to date with yesterday's
Underground - if that makes sense!

Anyway, I noticed when passing...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 05, 03:55 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By R.C. Payne
CTRL St Pancras - Exhumed Bodies

Sam Wilson wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2005 11:40:18 UTC, "Mizter T"...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 05, 09:10 AM
Replies: 59
Posted By R.C. Payne
Circle Line "closing" from 2009?

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:15:33 on Sat,
28 May 2005, Michael Hopkins remarked:

I think what was meant was not how...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 05, 08:48 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By R.C. Payne
CTRL St Pancras - Exhumed Bodies

Troy Steadman wrote:

From Sunday Times article on the CTRL at St Pancras: ' Just...
Forum: London Transport May 27th 05, 09:10 AM
Replies: 59
Posted By R.C. Payne
Circle Line "closing" from 2009?

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
15:46:09 on Thu, 26 May 2005, ONscotland remarked:

I read that LUL are...
Forum: London Transport March 8th 05, 01:33 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By R.C. Payne
[London] transport related sights

Alan (in Brussels) wrote:
In the message ...
"Tadej Brezina" wrote :

Guys!

Thank you so much for the vast amount...
Forum: London Transport January 28th 05, 11:03 AM
Replies: 119
Posted By R.C. Payne
OT: Uni, was: Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

Ian Tindale wrote:
Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

In article , Roland
Perry writes

If you had left home and were...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 04, 10:22 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By R.C. Payne
Class 376 deployment questions

S R wrote:
I can't see any reason why they'd diagram in such a way to be 376 only,
but it could be done in theory, which is why I assume the OP
asked the question.

My reason for...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 04, 03:47 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By R.C. Payne
Class 376 deployment questions

MIG wrote:
James Looker wrote in message ...

"Peter Masson" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 04, 12:36 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By R.C. Payne
What would a Gatwick to Liverpool Street service require?

Aidan Stanger wrote:
Since reading various threads about Gatwick and the ELL, I've started to
wonder - has anyone considered combining them with a service from
Gatwick Airport to Liverpool...
Forum: London Transport November 11th 04, 11:50 AM
Replies: 78
Posted By R.C. Payne
Dangers of High Speed Trains Pushed from the Rear

Ronnie Clark wrote:

I don't troll this N/G but I do remember working on British Railways
when propelling was not allowed above 40mph. I expect I'll now...
Forum: London Transport November 4th 04, 10:34 AM
Replies: 43
Posted By R.C. Payne
What is the oldest object or construction in the world...

Peter Masson wrote:

If you allow reused infrastructure from older transport...
Forum: London Transport November 3rd 04, 04:41 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By R.C. Payne
What is the oldest object or construction in the world...

Matthew Church wrote:
"Solar Penguin" wrote in message ...

--- Matthew Church said:

MORE TRIVIA:

WTF has the...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 04, 04:07 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By R.C. Payne
A Moorgate to London Bridge Tunnel (Old chestnut)

Solar Penguin wrote:
--- Jim Brown said:

If the Bank of England sacrificed its vaults (Very little use for
them now, with the gold sold off) and Cannon Street St was
put underground...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Forum Jump