Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: London Transport October 1st 09, 07:33 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Kingsway Tramway

On 29 Sep, 18:03, "Peter Smyth" wrote:
The disused Kingsway Tramway will be open for tours from 8th Oct - 8th
Nov. Seehttp://measure.org.uk/measurenews.htmlfor details...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 09, 07:58 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster - Activating Auto Top-Up

On 9 Sep, 18:31, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 12:48:40 +0100, Tim Fardell

Hello all!
Forum: London Transport June 10th 09, 07:23 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Extra busses on tube strike day

I was pleased th hear fromthe London Lite freebie that " at least 8000
extra busses are operating on 7000 routes"

Thanks Boris

HTH Phil
Forum: London Transport June 8th 09, 07:36 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Strange Oyster error

I am not making excuses and I am disappointed you think that I am. I am
providing an explanation - you might not like it but don't try and make
it personal please. I post here to try to help...
Forum: London Transport June 8th 09, 07:30 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Strange Oyster error

Though when was this? I didn't think LU ticket offices have been able
to do such refunds for a long time.

This is inconsistant and seems to depend on the person in the ticket office

I...
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 09, 07:40 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Customer Charter Refund

It looks like the days of getting a four pound voucher are over.
They now only pay the PAYG fare ( unless you had bought a cash fare)
This is a little mean!
I always thought a bit extra was...
Forum: London Transport May 26th 09, 12:50 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Paddington mainline gates & Kings Cross validators

On 26 May, 09:38, Mizter T wrote:
On May 26, 3:18*am, D DB 90001

Forum: London Transport May 13th 09, 07:51 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Journey history with a Bank problem?

On 11 May, 09:10, Tim Woodall wrote:
On Thu, 7 May 2009 22:35:08 +0100,

"Mizter T" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 08, 09:01 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Special train on Central Line

On 17 Aug, 08:53, "dB" wrote:

On 16 Aug, 20:35,...
Forum: London Transport July 1st 08, 07:38 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
2for1 Ticket Rip-off

In message , at 15:42:36 on Mon, 30
Jun 2008, Walter Briscoe ...
Forum: London Transport June 30th 08, 10:17 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
2for1 Ticket Rip-off

On 30 Jun, 10:00, CJB wrote:
At the weekend we decided to visit London Zoo (branded ZSL) on a First
Great Western 2for1 deal. (South West Trains offer the same). The
Forum: London Transport February 14th 08, 07:23 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Tube delay refunds

On 12 Feb, 21:04, MaxB wrote:
The case reported on the BBC about false tube delay refunds

says the offender had...
Forum: London Transport June 28th 07, 07:44 AM
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
I pay for this ?

On 27 Jun, 19:06, wrote:

There are
a lot of issues here and a hell of a lot of effort from people...
Forum: London Transport June 8th 07, 07:21 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Sarah Siddons on the Met this Sunday

On 7 Jun, 21:55, "Paul Scott" wrote:

Anyone know /...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 06, 07:42 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Tram funding largesse for Nottingham

thus has confidence in backing them.

I've said before I think it's a great shame that the no vote in the
North-East put a stop to a possible future of strong regional
government with a firm...
Forum: London Transport September 14th 06, 04:03 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Open House

John Rowland wrote:
It's this weekend.

http://www.openhouse.org.uk/london/home.html

Yes but nothing much related to London Transport as far as I can see
and
not much last year either
( in...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 06, 06:46 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
London Underground routes finder and plotter

David Tran wrote:
Hi all

I have incorporated a London Tube Map into my website for plotting
routes around London's underground network, as people keep saying to me
TfL can do it better....
Forum: London Transport June 26th 06, 07:09 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Which line is most interesting?

Paul Terry wrote:
In message , Jarle H Knudsen
writes

If, when visiting London as a tourist in August, I should like to ride one
Forum: London Transport December 27th 05, 10:33 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Advice wanted re transport into London from M1/M4/M40

Paul Terry wrote:
In message ,
writes

I am staying overnight at Park Lane tomorrow night (27th) and I don't
Forum: London Transport September 21st 05, 07:49 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
London Bridge & Oyster prepay

Neil Spellings wrote:
Nick wrote:
Sounds like the Oyster config of London Bridge barriers is seriously broken.

Yup - I tried to touch my Oyster there last night - got the same "Seek
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 07:12 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Piccadilly Line today

Steve Dulieu wrote:
Morning all,

Just got in from work helping sort out this mornings service on the Picc, we
plan to be running...
A three train shuttle between Cockfosters and Arnos...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

Forum Jump