Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Luke Ross
Forum: London Transport September 1st 04, 07:50 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By Luke Ross
UB8 to CR9

Hi,

Dave Arquati wrote:

The mysterious express bus from Hillingdon: if it says "OT", it's the
Oxford Tube (Stagecoach); if it says "X90" it's the Oxford Buses
service, now called Oxford...
Forum: London Transport June 10th 04, 04:46 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Luke Ross
Oyster Pre pay : how does it know what route I took ?

Hi,

Richard M Willis wrote:
Traveling from, say, Chiswick Park to, say, Uxbridge, you
can opt to travel through zone 1, or avoid it by going
on the Rayner's Lane branch of the Piccadilly...
Forum: London Transport January 8th 04, 07:28 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Luke Ross
Oyster Question

Hi.

Kat wrote:
In message , Stephen Richards
writes

I have an oyster question:

If I load up an Oyster...
Forum: London Transport January 5th 04, 07:42 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By Luke Ross
My Oystercard works!

james007 wrote:
Golly, it's exciting, but my Oystercard worked on PrePay today.

It even now tells me what journeys I've taken.

Where? I couldn't seem to find such things on their web site.

Forum: London Transport December 10th 03, 07:31 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Luke Ross
£0.01 Bus Fares... Get 'em while they're fresh...

Hi,

J. Public wrote:

This point is actually tucked up in the depths of another Oyster thread from
a week or so again, but I thought it would be worth pointing out, as it may
be of interest...
Forum: London Transport December 2nd 03, 10:27 PM
Replies: 45
Posted By Luke Ross
Oyster Prepay... now available!

Hi,

I@n wrote:

Now available online (http://www.oystercard.com/prepay/fares.htm) or
over the phone (0870 849 9999).

Yes, I'm as shocked as anyone else! I'm going to try ordering one...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 03, 11:31 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Luke Ross
We Underground London

Hi,

John Rowland wrote:

Thinking about it. A system they claim to be...
Forum: London Transport August 26th 03, 06:29 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Luke Ross
Oxford For A Pound

Hi,

Richard Griffin wrote:

Unlikely, megabus.com is Stagecoach too! The Oxford Bus Company (Oxford
Express) have been sulking about it though.

grin I didn't realise the X90 Oxford...
Forum: London Transport August 25th 03, 09:19 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Luke Ross
Oxford For A Pound

Hi,

Neil Williams wrote:
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:53:42 +0100, Robert Woolley

http://www.megabus.com/

Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 06:56 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By Luke Ross
Crapita bailed-out over congestion charging

Hi,

NM wrote:

Actually to be fair he does have a point that your not missed. If your
too uptight to visit somewhere which is taking a pro-active approach
to an obvious problem. Then...
Forum: London Transport July 21st 03, 11:08 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Luke Ross
[OT] Fire in docklands or deptford?

Hi,

Chris Owen wrote:

When I was waiting at Heron Quays around 5pm or so...
Forum: London Transport July 20th 03, 06:41 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Luke Ross
[OT] Fire in docklands or deptford?

Hi,

When I was waiting at Heron Quays around 5pm or so yesterday there was a
lot of smoke blowing through the station from a fairly tall building on
fire, quite a way South, that the firefighters...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 03, 09:54 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Luke Ross
"London Rail"

Hi,

Dave Arquati wrote:
Has anyone seen: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/rail/

On a minor note, do we *have* to use the roundel for absolutely everything?
(including Dial-a-Ride!) I could cope with...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Forum Jump