Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: London Transport February 15th 09, 11:59 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Signalling alterations Elephant & Castle

Can anyone help I have noticed that signal VS396 on the up Holborn
slow has now aquired a route indicator, this will allow for reversal
from plat 2? Is there a list of alteations I don't recall...
Forum: London Transport September 20th 08, 10:09 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
LU control room

On 13 Sep, 21:51, "www.waspies.net" wrote:
On Sep 12, 3:21...
Forum: London Transport September 13th 08, 09:10 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
LU control room

On 12 Sep, 16:49, chunky munky wrote:
On Sep 12, 3:21*pm, wrote:

Anyone know where the tube is controlled from?

Various line...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 08, 02:21 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
LU control room

Anyone know where the tube is controlled from?
Forum: London Transport December 31st 07, 09:29 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Cobourg Street Control room

On 29 Dec, 21:00, chunky munky wrote:

Can anyone help on the desk that controls Euston under the...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 07, 05:04 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Cobourg Street Control room

Can anyone help on the desk that controls Euston under the Kings Cross
section of control panel (where the route buttons are) there is only 1
button control of Kings Cross being from Earls Court does...
Forum: London Transport September 26th 07, 06:02 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Northern line programme machines

On 23 Sep, 18:51, wrote:

Can any one tell when the programme machines were replaced by mini
computers at...
Forum: London Transport September 19th 07, 04:03 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Northern line programme machines

Can any one tell when the programme machines were replaced by mini
computers at Camden Town/Kennington/Morden?
Forum: London Transport June 23rd 07, 10:26 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Regent's Park underground station lifts and sign spelling? Need pics!

On 23 Jun, 07:27, Jonathan wrote:
On Jun 22, 1:52 pm, "Ian F." wrote:

Forum: London Transport May 7th 07, 11:24 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
LT Headquarters control office

Recently saw a photo which claimed to be the Headquarters controllers
office anyone have any more info what they did what equipment?
Forum: London Transport April 27th 07, 10:01 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Signage for Bakerloo southern extension

On 26 Apr, 23:32, wrote:
On Apr 26, 4:42 pm, wrote:

Surely there are no signs left at...
Forum: London Transport April 19th 07, 08:28 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Rumours

On 18 Apr, 23:40, " wrote:

There have been lots & lots of rumours about things on the underground
Forum: London Transport April 16th 07, 06:40 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Rumours

There have been lots & lots of rumours about things on the underground
i.e. tube station for Buckingham Palace being one such. There are a
number on several threads just so we can put them all on one...
Forum: London Transport April 3rd 07, 06:42 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Southern's 13 Power Box Scheme

I know the SR had a plan in the 70's to have 13 PSB's for the whole
region can anyone shed some light, plan did not happen as such.
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 07, 03:41 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Signal Cabins

Anyone know of where I can get list of signal cabins Southern Region
onwards together with No of levers.
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 07, 03:36 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Signal levers

Is there a list for LT signals cabins past and present?
Forum: London Transport March 31st 07, 03:57 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
London Bridge signals question

On 31 Mar, 16:46, "Peter Masson" wrote:

... Was at...
Forum: London Transport March 31st 07, 03:26 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
London Bridge signals question

Was at London Bridge the other day platform 6 waiting for a Bedford
train watching trains pass through the platform and noticed that
signal L100 which appears as a 2 aspect but actually capable...
Forum: London Transport March 23rd 07, 07:41 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Secret tube station

On 22 Mar, 02:59, "Rosanna" I'm unimportant from nowhere interesting
and I'm staying that way. wrote:

Forum: London Transport March 23rd 07, 07:39 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Secret tube station

On 21 Mar, 20:15, "Peter & Elizabeth Corser"
Forum: London Transport March 21st 07, 05:50 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Secret tube station

I have heard that there is a station which connects with tunnels of BT
and government? anyone know any more.
Forum: London Transport March 7th 07, 02:25 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Floodgates on LU

Anyone help on location of / operation / controls
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

Forum Jump