Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pre-38
Forum: London Transport February 13th 04, 09:34 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Pre-38
DESTROYING ENGLAND

I might have known it, typical pro correctness, anti-the-press (sun or
otherwise) replies from the usual apathetic british newsgroup users who find
it comforting to rally with...
Forum: London Transport January 24th 04, 09:30 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Pre-38
stansted airport

"Arthur Figgis" ] wrote in message

What's that thing hiding between the first S and the N?

er thats a letter T Arthur,...
Forum: London Transport January 16th 04, 11:02 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Pre-38
Fastest tube trains?

i think the central is fastest tube, also it may be the fastest line at
100kph (62mph)...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 03, 01:37 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Pre-38
New PTACs

"Robert Woolley" wrote in message
On 6 Dec 2003 13:36:09 GMT, Robin May

Used...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 03, 11:28 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Pre-38
Delays on 8 & 9 December

That will be interesting to watch under ATO on the Central Line!
--
Andrew

Well obviously its not going to affect the Central or Victoria lines, so no,
it won't be interesting at all...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 03, 11:23 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Pre-38
Metroland

"Robin Mayes" wrote in message
If you go into IRC channel #uktransportlondon you might be in for a
surprise!

I think u...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 03, 09:05 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By Pre-38
The Singing Tracks at Turnham Green

Railgrinder machine has been there, perhaps?

--
regards, Pre38
See you at the Live London Transport...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 03, 08:34 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Pre-38
Minding the Gap

ooops i done a "tiny" URL as I noticed the link above hasn't line wrapped
properly,
http://tinyurl.com/u1on
Forum: London Transport November 7th 03, 08:28 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Pre-38
Minding the Gap

Yes regarding the Central Line, another of the 'new announcements girl' now
says, "This Is A Central Line Train to then destination" instead of, "This
Train Terminates At then Destination"...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 03, 11:08 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Pre-38
#uklondontransport

Hi One and All,
My usual infrequent reminder of the #uklondontransport chat on IRC Undernet
for any new newsgroupers here or those who maybe missed earlier messages. I
already know some don't wish to...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 09:55 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Pre-38
Normal Northern Line service not resuming this week + pictures

Hey your message has just downloaded the three enlarged pics? I never asked
for them? this isn't a binaries newsgroup, is it? as far as I knew it
wasn't. Hope you ain't placed a trojan on my drive....
Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 03:23 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Pre-38
Overrun tunnels

"Huge" wrote in message

Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 03:20 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Pre-38
Tube passing expensive houses

"paul" wrote in message

I was thinking...
Forum: London Transport October 17th 03, 02:42 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Pre-38
New White City Development

"Lawrence Myers" wrote in message
"Reverse Running" means trains keeping to the right, rather than to the
left
of each other...
Forum: London Transport October 17th 03, 08:33 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Pre-38
New White City Development

What CJC means is the right hand side running at White City. This AFAIK is
the only above...
Forum: London Transport October 16th 03, 10:47 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Pre-38
New White City Development

"CJC"
I want them to get rid of the reverse running at White City, one of
the most baffling five minutes in my life trying to fathom that. OK
maybe I'm mad but...
Forum: London Transport October 16th 03, 10:38 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Pre-38
Overnight Tube

"Boltar" wrote in message don't suspect theres a
hope in hell of getting *any* LU staff to work night shifts (who don't
have
to already past about 1am) without a payrise...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 03, 01:55 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Pre-38
New White City Development

Forum: London Transport October 12th 03, 11:53 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Pre-38
New White City Development

Assuming the shopping centre doesn't get blown up by a WWII UXB, what will
happen to the...
Forum: London Transport September 30th 03, 07:48 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Pre-38
LondonTransport live chat

I put this irc client on me website now so all one has to do is click the
url. Then nobody has to get into the technicalities of downloading mIRC.
Mind you i'm not sitting there all the time waiting...
Forum: London Transport September 26th 03, 10:40 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Pre-38
New Trains

"Martin WY" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:53:31 +0100, "ballymoss"

Hi,
Forum: London Transport September 15th 03, 12:43 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Pre-38
Central Line Press Reports

Just to counter sink a few things you have been reading in the press about
our glorious Central Line Trains.
1. There ARE no plans to introduce a reduced timetable. Yes some rush hour
cancellations...
Forum: London Transport September 13th 03, 01:37 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Pre-38
Central line delays?

http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/pressreleases/0309/12.asp

--
regards,
Pre`38
Forum: London Transport September 12th 03, 07:06 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Pre-38
still live possible chat

Or just arrange a...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 03, 09:39 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Pre-38
Nuisance cookies

Wow! thanks very much Peter for that. Unfortunately I've already slagged off
his Forum for this, plus he's called me an asshole. Still it'll be useful
for all sites in future. This is amazing thanks...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

Forum Jump