Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zac
Forum: London Transport June 16th 05, 09:25 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Zac
Train Fares Online

Can anyone help me please ?

1) Is there any web source for London Boundary Zone fares ?

2) Can anyone tell me the fare for a Gatwick Airport to London Off Peak
Travelcard ?

Many Thanks
Forum: London Transport June 10th 05, 10:51 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Zac
Another Gatwick question ........

I'm going to be travelling to Gatwick Airport (0930 Flight) from Finchley
Central on Thursday and returning a week later.

I have a Zone 2-4 Travelcard and a YP, my girlfriend has a Zone...
Forum: London Transport January 17th 05, 01:39 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Zac
camden town tube loo locked

the camden town london underground station lavatory has been locked.

Where abouts was it ?
Forum: London Transport January 13th 05, 03:11 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Zac
Another Fare Oddity

I was making a journey last week from Tottenham Hale to Stansted
Mountfitchet.

As I had a Z1234 travelcard, I asked for it to start from Boundary Zone 4.
One WA Ticket Machine Operative in the LU...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 04, 09:50 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Zac
Weekend Travelcard

Just a quick one.

I need an all zones weekend travelcard.

I usually use my YP card to get a 1-6 daily at £4.70. Can I get a special
price for a weekend version ?

Cheers
Forum: London Transport November 12th 04, 09:50 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Zac
Oystercard sttements

www.runnersneed.co.uk
You can now obtain a posted statement of usage for the last eight
Forum: London Transport November 10th 04, 08:53 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Zac
Northern Line Indicator Boards

www.runnersneed.co.uk
Several times in the last week (about 0810), the indicator...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 04, 04:37 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Zac
Northern Line Indicator Boards

Several times in the last week (about 0810), the indicator boards at
Totteridge and Whetstone have shown :

1) Morden via Bank
2) Kennington via Charing Cross
3) Morden via Bank

The CX train...
Forum: London Transport October 4th 04, 12:14 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Zac
Getting to Gatwick Airport

I am flying with easyjet (0945) on Sunday 17 October and need to be at
airport by 0830 ish.

My closest stations are Totteridge & Whetstone (Northern Line) and Oakleigh
Park (Wagn NR).

Any advice on...
Forum: London Transport September 28th 04, 11:31 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Zac
Chalk Farm

Zac wrote:
Anyone know why Chalk Farm was closed this morning for emergency
engineering works ?

Have you not answered your own question?

Cheers for the great response PP. I'll try...
Forum: London Transport September 28th 04, 10:38 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Zac
Chalk Farm

Forum: London Transport September 23rd 04, 09:51 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Zac
Thameslink Fare Evasion

It is your responsibility to purchase the correct ticket. If you buy it
from
a machine you must have a valid discount card at the time of travel. If it
expired it doesnt matter how long...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 04, 11:29 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Zac
Thameslink Fare Evasion

My mate got apprehended by Fare Evasion officers this morning. Not sure
if
all the info is right as he is not at work yet.

He bought a ticket from Harpenden to London with a...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 04, 10:38 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Zac
Thameslink Fare Evasion

Hi everyone

My mate got apprehended by Fare Evasion officers this morning. Not sure if
all the info is right as he is not at work yet.

He bought a ticket from Harpenden to London with a Young...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 04, 08:33 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Zac
NETWORK + GOLDCARD

I have an annual travelcard with a Gold record card.

I have read somewhere that I can get a Network card for a friend for £1.

Is this correct ?

Does anyone know where I can do this ?

I want to...
Forum: London Transport July 21st 04, 12:26 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Zac
Gospel Oak - Barking

-- Does anyone know how much freight traffic there is on the Gospel Oak -
Barking line, particularly in the Upper Holloway area, and particularly at
night?

I used to live right next to the...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 04, 08:44 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Zac
London Season Ticket

I need to get an annual travlecard Zones 1-4.

I have heard that if you buy it from a Rail station you can get a discount
the following year, is that true ?

Can I get one from a rail station just...
Forum: London Transport May 12th 04, 02:49 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Zac
Oyster Bus Question

I have a Zone 1,2,3 & 4 Monthly travelcard at the moment.

How does this work in relation to using Buses. I want to use it for
journeys from Totteridge & Whetstone (LU Zone 4) area and go to High...
Forum: London Transport May 6th 04, 02:29 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Zac
Totteridge & Whetstone / Oakleigh Park BR

My girlfriend is moving to Whetstone. I have only ever been there once,
pretty sure I used Tott & Whet. LU station. It was right out in the
country.

Any info regarding the links into London...

Forum: London Transport August 1st 03, 10:36 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Zac
New Book

Thanks very much for that info Richard J, I appreciate it very much.

I'm sorry if I have upset anyone by using this newsgroup for an
inappropriate purpose/search.

Many thanks, I'll try not to...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 03, 12:50 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Zac
Central Line Refund

"Zac" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 03, 09:21 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Zac
Central Line Refund

Forum: London Transport July 27th 03, 12:15 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Zac
Oyster Card

"john" wrote in message
Does anyone use an Oyster Card for the tube? Is there an advantage over
just
buying...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

Forum Jump