Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: spammy
Forum: London Transport December 30th 04, 09:30 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By spammy
Epping vs Hainault trains

Could someone here please help settle a petty argument I'm having with a
friend?

Central Line: I need to get to South Woodford on the Epping branch (So can
take Epping, Debden and Loughton trains)...
Forum: London Transport January 19th 04, 09:12 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By spammy
oyster season extensions

just wondering if i have this right.

i have a 1-4 season ticket. i am in zone 1 at the moment. from here i wish
to go to heathrow today (zone 6). i then wish to travel from there to
walthamstow...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 03, 09:19 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By spammy
waiting buses...

Each individual driver is running to a timetable he/she has which gives
precise times to...
Forum: London Transport October 24th 03, 10:18 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By spammy
waiting buses...

twice in recent times ive been on a bus thats waited at a particular stop
for up to 5 mins cos they were "ahead of schedule". the first time it was
before the terminating stop, so i dont think it was...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 12:09 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By spammy
Underground Customer Charter Refunds on-line

"Jason" wrote in message

Don't recall seeing this posted here before, and I've just noticed it:

Underground Customer...
Forum: London Transport October 13th 03, 09:31 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By spammy
Zone extensions with Oyster?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:59:50...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 03, 08:59 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By spammy
Jubilee line screwup

How can a signal failure on the jubilee line cause so much chaos?? If its
affecting the...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 03, 08:56 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By spammy
Zone extensions with Oyster?

"Ben Nunn" wrote in message

Don't be so ungrateful.

If I was lucky enough to be engaged, the last thing I'd waste...
Forum: London Transport October 3rd 03, 01:38 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By spammy
Oyster

Okay, so having to get my next monthly travelcard via Oyster is now a
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 03, 09:31 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By spammy
Oyster Card - charge?

What I wonder is whether it's possible to search for a specified Oyster
card...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 03, 09:01 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By spammy
renewing oyster

so, i went to the station this morning to renew my oyster at the
touchscreen....only to find it was closed. still, at least the coutners can
do oyster renewals now....

i also found out that (since i...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 03, 05:03 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By spammy
oyster conundrum - weeklies now available?

just got an email saying we can now get weeklies - ok i think it has already
been mentioned, but at least now its official. it also says that you can use
touch screen machines to do so.
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 03, 09:53 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By spammy
Another Oyster Question

"simon" wrote in message
Just got my Oystercard.

How can I claim for customer charter ? What is the ticket number of an
Forum: London Transport September 1st 03, 01:39 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By spammy
oyster conundrum

"Ed Crowley" wrote in message

Remember that you can store up to three 'tickets' on one Oystercard, so
you
can renew...
Forum: London Transport September 1st 03, 11:50 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By spammy
oyster conundrum

Sounds like you will be best buying the ticket from a touch screen
machine when you need...
Forum: London Transport September 1st 03, 11:20 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By spammy
oyster conundrum

right, so my oyster is due to expire on saturday coming. quite niftily,
oyster had sent me an email telling me so - i didnt really have an idea
myself.

now, usually id buy my ticket on the monday,...
Forum: London Transport August 21st 03, 09:57 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By spammy
Oystercrud.co.uk

"Christopher Allen" wrote in message
...the renewal starts in FOUR DAYS TIME. FFS!

Well, you can get it to send...
Forum: London Transport August 13th 03, 10:18 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By spammy
Oyster Card - how's it work?

"David Walters" wrote in message

Do Travelcard Oysters need to be scanned on exit and entry?

No, but TFL seem to...
Forum: London Transport August 13th 03, 09:12 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By spammy
Oyster Card - how's it work?

Slightly different issue here...

Last night I hopped onto the DLR at WIQ on the way home, part way of which
Id have to use the Central Line.

I was half expecting to use the standalone Oyster...
Forum: London Transport August 12th 03, 08:54 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By spammy
Oyster Card - how's it work?

"Martin Rich" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:45:18 +0000 (UTC), "Neil"

Forum: London Transport August 4th 03, 02:51 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By spammy
Parking ticket - advice, please?

Forum: London Transport August 1st 03, 08:58 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By spammy
oyster reloading

I don't think you have to make a special journey to a station to load
your card. Just do it on...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 04:02 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By spammy
oyster reloading

hey all.

one thing i was expecting was to be able to renew my monthly when i wanted -
on a monday if it finished on a friday when i didnt need it for the weekend,
for example - without having to...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

Forum Jump