Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mudchute[_2_]
Forum: London Transport December 10th 14, 12:21 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
DLR Late evening frequency from Bank

A five minute frequency on the Bank - Lewisham line would be awesome. I wonder if that was part of the new operator's proposal when the won the contract? I'm sure it'll generate more revenue...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 11, 10:12 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
Do any southbound DLR trains terminate at Mudchute these days?

It's most disappointing. I've seen the new platform used from time to
time when it's busy and there are delays. Quite often though these
trains sit there for ages and then depart with no...
Forum: London Transport October 16th 10, 08:27 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
Chaining 30-minute Cycle Hire trips

As David's quoted from the T&Cs, if you reach 30 minutes and return a
hire, you'll need to wait five minutes before taking out another...
Forum: London Transport August 7th 10, 12:42 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
Long DLR Train Part 2

I saw one being tested at the same time as the original testing was
done on the 07/09 stock but they've only recently started being used
as three car trains. Maybe they wanted all the three car...
Forum: London Transport August 6th 10, 06:45 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
DLR Severely Kaput

That's what they said on the radio yesterday but when I went to
Mudchute to get the train to Bank I found out they were in fact only
running from Crossharbour to Bank. I don't know why they built...
Forum: London Transport June 13th 10, 08:24 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
DLR - RMT Strike action

More pay requested because of increased workload and responsibility
following three car introduction.

Paul S

So is this the reason...
Forum: London Transport April 28th 10, 11:27 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
DLR 3 car trains

The platform departure boards were today saying that three car trains
were operating on all Bank to Lewisham services which is great news.
It makes a massive difference especially in the morning peak...
Forum: London Transport March 8th 10, 07:02 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
Travelcard discounts on river services

The Travelcard discount applies to anyone with a Travelcard for any
zones of any duration as long as it's valid at the time you're making
your journey. Don't expect any additional discount for using...
Forum: London Transport February 25th 10, 08:59 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
DLR 3 car trains

Saw a new 3 car train at Greenwich about 2330 last night but did see
one formed of the old stock when they were doing passenger-less test
operations a couple of months ago.

I'm glad they've gone for...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 10, 12:20 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
3 Car DLR....

I made four journeys earlier and didn't spot any 3 car trains despite
an announcement on the radio this morning that they were being phased
in from today. I'm not sure how the phasing will go as...
Forum: London Transport January 4th 10, 08:25 PM
Replies: 113
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
Oyster Extension Permits (OEPs)

I tried one of the ticket machines at Euston main line today and it
didn't have an OEP option on there but it's certainly very easy to do
on an Underground ticket machine so I did that this afternoon...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 10, 02:17 AM
Replies: 113
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
Oyster Extension Permits (OEPs)

I have a Zone 1 and 2 Travelcard on my Oyster and wanted to travel
from Charing Cross to Catford Bridge this Saturday evening and was
hoping to be able to put an Oyster Extension Permit on at one of...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 09, 05:31 PM
Replies: 50
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
Announcement re. Oyster on London overland rail

I thought there'd been mention of the appropriate discounted PAYG
fares being available to those with their Railcard loaded onto their
Oystercard?

I read somewhere that only certain railcards...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 09, 05:13 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Mudchute[_2_]
Parenthetically about maps

So, it's really not possible to get a train from Northumberland Park to
Liverpool Street off-peak now?

It looks that way - there only seems to be one train a day at 0559.
They all seem to go...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Forum Jump