Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: woutster
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 04, 04:41 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By woutster
Victoria line extension to Herne Hill

snip

Oh, and ''m a bit shaky on the details of the southern end of the
ELLX; can someone please reassure me that they are in fact planning a
station at Brixton, and have merely omitted it...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 04, 06:26 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By woutster
No trains H&C?

Stuart wrote in
:

There was an item on BBC London tonight about a murder investigation
in Westbourne Park, body was...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 04, 07:02 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By woutster
Vic line cars

"Nigel Pendse" wrote in
:

"Dave Newt"

wrote in...
Forum: London Transport June 18th 04, 06:23 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By woutster
Vic line cars

Last Sunday I noticed two carriages that were remarkably different from the
rest, and had not seen before, even though I use the line daily. They were
different in that they had spcae for baggage...
Forum: London Transport May 17th 04, 07:36 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By woutster
Bakerloo Line

Annabel Smyth wrote in
:

Because so much of the network was up the spout today, I ended up
changing at Waterloo to catch a...
Forum: London Transport May 16th 04, 09:26 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By woutster
RM70 - London Elects Livery

"Richard J." wrote in news:oAdpc.4224
:

From last Saturday, this horrible vision of Routemaster RM70 in a
Forum: London Transport May 11th 04, 09:41 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By woutster
That 'sicknote' Tube driver

"Jack Taylor" wrote in
:

Forum: London Transport April 10th 04, 11:58 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By woutster
Things you only find out by using the tube - Was Best feature on a metro system?

Are those lifts working now? I know where they a on the Northern
line, through a door and down a corridor. They seemed to be always out
of order. I don't really need them now - my son is...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 04, 09:32 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By woutster
Things you only find out by using the tube - Was Best feature on a metro system?

Annabel Smyth wrote in
:

Changing between W&C and...
Forum: London Transport February 17th 04, 11:25 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By woutster
Eighteen LU trains damaged at Farringdon...

"Colin" wrote in
:

Forum: London Transport February 16th 04, 08:00 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By woutster
Musical Experiment?

(CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North) wrote in
:

I think Brussels or somewhere plays classical music in the...
Forum: London Transport February 14th 04, 04:58 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By woutster
Musical Experiment?

(TheOneKEA) wrote in
:

Forum: London Transport February 12th 04, 09:57 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By woutster
Musical Experiment?

"RayB" wrote in
:

Classical music was being played through the newly installed speakers
in the ticket hall and on the...
Forum: London Transport January 9th 04, 10:42 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By woutster
Do you live above a tube tunnel?

"Richard J." wrote in
:

"Richard J." wrote in
Forum: London Transport January 8th 04, 09:49 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By woutster
Do you live above a tube tunnel?

"Richard J." wrote in
:

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:26:15 GMT, "Richard J."
Forum: London Transport November 6th 03, 09:20 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By woutster
mind the gap..

"John Rowland" wrote in
:

Forum: London Transport November 6th 03, 09:15 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By woutster
Hammersmith & City strike on 13 November

"Richard J." wrote in
:

From http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3245257.stm:
-----------------
London...
Forum: London Transport November 6th 03, 09:12 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By woutster
Bakerloo southbound track problem?

(JDikseun) wrote in
:

Forum: London Transport November 4th 03, 10:40 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By woutster
mind the gap..

"Joe" wrote in
:

I fell...
Forum: London Transport October 30th 03, 10:12 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By woutster
Bakerloo southbound track problem?

Andrew P Smith wrote in news:1oFDL4IbZFm
:

Was on the Buckeroo line today, about 30 seconds prior to reaching
Oxford Circus on the southbound...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 07:13 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By woutster
Another Tube derailment - Camden Town

chris wrote in
:

I now do not use the underground unless it is an imperative, I have a
bus pass. I would object strongly if one...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

Forum Jump