Old November 22nd 19, 01:01 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Jobsworth driver

wrote:
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 18:47:05 +0000
MikeS wrote:
On 21/11/2019 14:36, wrote:

Luckily ****s like him seem
to be rarer these days.

Apparently you don't use Waterloo very often.

Not for years. But given the SWR drivers are planning to go on strike for
a month soon

That's guards, not drivers.

Anna Noyd-Dryver
Old November 22nd 19, 01:19 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

In message , at 14:01:16 on Fri, 22 Nov
2019, Anna Noyd-Dryver remarked

Luckily ****s like him seem
to be rarer these days.

Apparently you don't use Waterloo very often.

Not for years. But given the SWR drivers are planning to go on strike for
a month soon

That's guards, not drivers.

A wonderful advert for Labour's manifesto commitment to return guards to
all trains. Whose side are these strikers on, exactly?
Old November 22nd 19, 01:25 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 22/11/2019 14:19, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:01:16 on Fri, 22 Nov
2019, Anna Noyd-Dryver remarked

Luckily ****s like him seem
to be rarer these days.

Apparently you don't use Waterloo very often.

Not for years. But given the SWR drivers are planning to go on strike
for
a month soon

That's guards, not drivers.

A wonderful advert for Labour's manifesto commitment to return guards to
all trains. Whose side are these strikers on, exactly?

All part of Cash's self-appointed class war, after all only toffs travel
by train into London.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.

Old November 22nd 19, 02:37 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

In message , at 14:25:25 on Fri, 22 Nov
2019, Graeme Wall remarked:
Luckily ****s like him seem
to be rarer these days.

Apparently you don't use Waterloo very often.

Not for years. But given the SWR drivers are planning to go on
strike for
a month soon

That's guards, not drivers.

A wonderful advert for Labour's manifesto commitment to return
guards to all trains. Whose side are these strikers on, exactly?

All part of Cash's self-appointed class war, after all only toffs
travel by train into London.

If we return to the workers' paradise that was BR in the 70's, why would
drivers, and signalmen be striking because the nationalised BR wouldn't
give them the pay rise they demanded?
Old November 22nd 19, 03:12 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 22/11/2019 15:37, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:25:25 on Fri, 22 Nov
2019, Graeme Wall remarked:
Luckily ****s like him seem
to be rarer these days.

Apparently you don't use Waterloo very often.

Not for years. But given the SWR drivers are planning to go on
strikeÂ* for
a month soon

That's guards, not drivers.
Â*A wonderful advert for Labour's manifesto commitment to return
guards toÂ* all trains. Whose side are these strikers on, exactly?

All part of Cash's self-appointed class war, after all only toffs
travel by train into London.

If we return to the workers' paradise that was BR in the 70's, why would
drivers, and signalmen be striking because the nationalised BR wouldn't
give them the pay rise they demanded?

Stop trying to be rational, the comrades don't like it.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.

Old November 22nd 19, 03:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 15:37:21 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:25:25 on Fri, 22 Nov
2019, Graeme Wall remarked:
Luckily ****s like him seem
to be rarer these days.

Apparently you don't use Waterloo very often.

Not for years. But given the SWR drivers are planning to go on
strike for
a month soon

That's guards, not drivers.
A wonderful advert for Labour's manifesto commitment to return
guards to all trains. Whose side are these strikers on, exactly?

All part of Cash's self-appointed class war, after all only toffs
travel by train into London.

If we return to the workers' paradise that was BR in the 70's, why would
drivers, and signalmen be striking because the nationalised BR wouldn't
give them the pay rise they demanded?

When the air traffic controllers in the USA pushed their luck once too often
and went out on strike for the umpteenth time in the 80s, Reagan fired the lot
of then AND banned them for working for the federal government for a number of
years yet planes kept flying. We should do the same with train staff - its
not exactly a hard job physically or mentally no matter what they pretend and
they could be replaced pretty quickly. Certainly quicker than air traffic
controllers.

Thats the kind of leadership we need in this country, not the emasculated
idiots and whining women we seem to end up with now.

Old November 22nd 19, 04:28 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 22/11/2019 15:37, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:25:25 on Fri, 22 Nov
2019, Graeme Wall remarked:
Luckily ****s like him seem
to be rarer these days.

Apparently you don't use Waterloo very often.

Not for years. But given the SWR drivers are planning to go on
strikeÂ* for
a month soon

That's guards, not drivers.
Â*A wonderful advert for Labour's manifesto commitment to return
guards toÂ* all trains. Whose side are these strikers on, exactly?

All part of Cash's self-appointed class war, after all only toffs
travel by train into London.

If we return to the workers' paradise that was BR in the 70's, why would
drivers, and signalmen be striking because the nationalised BR wouldn't
give them the pay rise they demanded?

I doubt that nationalisation would make much difference to the railways
- we will still have our "wonderful" DfT to organise everything
"perfectly" (a.k.a. make a "bo-locks")