Old August 23rd 07, 07:55 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

Default "Hidden" Plans for TWO new Terminals at Heathrow.

Ian D Henden wrote:
"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, tim..... wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
.li...
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, tim..... wrote:

"Dogpoop" wrote in message
CJB wrote:

PROPOSALS to build two new terminals at Heathrow are being considered
as part of plans to increase the airport's capacity, government
documents have revealed, writes Jonathon Carr-Brown.
Maybe someone should publish these 'hidden' plans then.

Or come up with a viable alternative.
Developing Stansted into a 4 runway airport with a high speed train
connection (south, north and sast) and closing LHR completely.
Hey! Why Stansted?
Because Stansted is the one with the least people under the potential
flight path(s)

Why not Luton
Because, like LHR, it's surrounded by a town

Have you ever heard of a place called Bishop's Stortford?

Nope. Is it anything to do with Bishops Waltham?

Or Bishops Lydeard?

--
Moving things in still pictures!

Old August 23rd 07, 08:51 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air
NM NM is offline

Adrian wrote:
Doug ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

my local Tesco

Why on earth would you choose to go to Tesco? Surely that particular chain,
of all of them, is the one that is most diagonally opposed to your
particular political beliefs and views?

I wonder if they were all buying imported food?

Probably.

But I'll bet they aren't hypocritical enough to moan long and loud about
frivolous hypermobility killing the planet whilst they do it.

I also go to Tesco, I just delivered a 44 ft fridge full of processed
dead animal flesh to one of their midlands depots and tomorrow I'm
taking another lot, this time to Wales.

BTW on the way back on the A38 between Exeter and Plymouth I saw one
cyclist, later on the road betwen Saltash and Callington I saw another,
two in one day, The one on the dual carriagway was IMO just risking his
life the next had a comet tail of cars behind him a he flogged up the
hill at about 4 miles and hour, all afraid to cross the double whites to
pass him, there being an awful lot of two way traffic. The old duffer
was about 200 and laden with enough shopping for week, I immediatly
thought, Is Doug on holiday?