Old August 20th 07, 08:45 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air
NM NM is offline

Default "Hidden" Plans for TWO new Terminals at Heathrow.

JNugent wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

"NM" wrote in message

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

tim..... wrote:

"NM" wrote in message

tim..... wrote:

"allan tracy"
wrote in
message
oups.com...

Bit bloody useless for all of the
passengers living in the M4 corridor for
whom Heathrow is usefully situated.

Ask yourself which came first Heathrow
Airport or the M4 corridor and its
passengers that live there.

Hum, when was the mainline railway built?

Relevence?

Why would they build a mainline railway to an
area with no people in it.

tim

To (in this case) to get to Bristol and the
transatlantic shipping trade, same applies to
Southamppton and Plymouth. Swindon was just a
convienient place to put a workshop, railway
more or lesss followed the track of the Bath
Road an ancient track and a turnpike.

Not totally acurate. What became the present
mainline railway was initially proposed by
Bristolians to move their goods to London and
the railway doesn't follow the Bath Road.

Then they must have moved it since I was a kid.

Nope, try looking at a map. (Which is not to say
that the two don't get close and even cross in
one or two places between London and Reading.)

Which is what I said in the first place.

You said, "railway more or lesss followed the track
of the Bath Road an ancient track and a turnpike"
indicates that the two are close to each other for
most or all of the distance, they're not. Except
for a couple of locations, they don't even get
close.

More or less, all the implications are your
fantasies.

That's about as close to an apology as I'm likely to
get from you so I suppose it will have to suffice.

Whatever, I see it more as ask a silly question, get a
silly answer, perhaps you should modify your
interrogtion technique,

Try checking your facts rather than relying on
seventy-five year old memories of a limited area.

OK, if you try not to jump in with an irrelevent
question soley posed with trolling in mind.

I didn't pose a question. You made the troling comment
and now you can't handle it when found out.

Handle it? You are taking the ****, do you think I give a
flying **** what you think.

Now you're just wriggling. What I think doesn't matter. The
fact that you have got you knickers in a twist and are
wriggling around trying straighten them says enough.

Dream on.

It's you who's dreaming, or is it a nightmare?

Have a good wriggle.

As I said, dream on, you appear to be enjoying it.

I'm enjoying seeing you wriggle.

dream on

Wriggly wriggly.

Dream on

Wriggly wriggly.

Still dreaming, don't worry you'll wake up soon and realise what a
complete prat you are making of yourself.

Wriggly wriggly

keep dreaming

Wriggle wriggle

You still here dreaming away, I've been out and done the shopping
whilst you have been having your childish little paddy.

Dream on

Hey - you two are making a really nice pattern on Thunderbird.

Yeah I noticed that as well, 'aint got time now, back to work this week.

Old August 22nd 07, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

On 18 Aug, 14:32, NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
"NM" wrote in message
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
tim..... wrote:
"NM" wrote in message
news:N61xi.9938$mZ5.137 ...
tim..... wrote:
"allan tracy"
wrote in
message
news:1187283150.19657 ...
[...]

I had a shock the other day at my local Tesco, it seemed to be full of
screaming, underfeet kids! Obviously I picked the wrong day during
schoolsout. I wonder if they were all buying imported food? Talking of
food, I hear that the Chinese have rejected a shipment of US soya, in
retaliation no doubt.

--
UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net

Old August 22nd 07, 12:20 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

Doug wrote:
On 18 Aug, 14:32, NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
"NM" wrote in message
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
NM wrote:
tim..... wrote:
"NM" wrote in message
tim..... wrote:
[...]

Well that sums up an awful lot, doesn't it. You're the one stupid enough
to feed the Tesco monster

http://piv.pivpiv.dk/

--
Moving things in still pictures!
Old August 22nd 07, 12:29 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

Doug ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

my local Tesco

Why on earth would you choose to go to Tesco? Surely that particular chain,
of all of them, is the one that is most diagonally opposed to your
particular political beliefs and views?

I wonder if they were all buying imported food?

Probably.

But I'll bet they aren't hypocritical enough to moan long and loud about
frivolous hypermobility killing the planet whilst they do it.
Old August 22nd 07, 02:35 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

In article .com,
Doug says...

I had a shock the other day at my local Tesco, it seemed to be full of
screaming, underfeet kids! Obviously I picked the wrong day during
schoolsout. I wonder if they were all buying imported food?

Like you, probably.

Old August 23rd 07, 05:11 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
.li...
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, tim..... wrote:

"Dogpoop" wrote in message
CJB wrote:

PROPOSALS to build two new terminals at Heathrow are being considered
as part of plans to increase the airport's capacity, government
documents have revealed, writes Jonathon Carr-Brown.

Maybe someone should publish these 'hidden' plans then.

Or come up with a viable alternative.

Developing Stansted into a 4 runway airport with a high speed train
connection (south, north and sast) and closing LHR completely.

Hey! Why Stansted? Why not Luton - much better placed for the transport
links. Run a rail spur Stevenage - Luton - Leighton Buzzard and you've got
the WCML, MML and ECML all linked in. If the Oxford - Cambridge line comes
back to life, there's an easy link to the GWML too.

I know that the locals won't like this, but there are far less of them.

How about this airport on an artificial island in the Thames estuary,
then? Even fewer NIMBYs!

THINK OF ALL THE SEAGULLS!!!!

Old August 23rd 07, 05:12 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, tim..... wrote:

"Dogpoop" wrote in message
CJB wrote:

PROPOSALS to build two new terminals at Heathrow are being considered
as part of plans to increase the airport's capacity, government
documents have revealed, writes Jonathon Carr-Brown.

Maybe someone should publish these 'hidden' plans then.

Or come up with a viable alternative.

Developing Stansted into a 4 runway airport with a high speed train
connection (south, north and sast) and closing LHR completely.

Hey! Why Stansted?

Because Stansted is the one with the least people under the potential
flight path(s)

Why not Luton

Because, like LHR, it's surrounded by a town

Have you ever heard of a place called Bishop's Stortford?

Nope. Is it anything to do with Bishops Waltham?

Old August 23rd 07, 05:14 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

"Brimstone" wrote in message
NM wrote:
tim..... wrote:
"NM" wrote in message
tim..... wrote:
[...]

Correct. It follows the levellest route they could find.

Old August 23rd 07, 05:17 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

"NM" wrote in message
news
JNugent wrote:
NM wrote:
Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

"NM" wrote in message

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

Brimstone wrote:

NM wrote:

tim..... wrote:

"NM" wrote in message

tim..... wrote:

[...]

Someone needs to bang their mice together.
Yeah I noticed that as well, 'aint got time now, back to work this week.

Old August 23rd 07, 06:06 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

Ian D Henden wrote:

Have you ever heard of a place called Bishop's Stortford?

Nope. Is it anything to do with Bishops Waltham?

Only that in both places marrying one's sister at the age of 12 appears
to have been compulsory for hundreds of generations.