Showing results 1 to 25 of 138
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TheOneKEA
Forum: London Transport July 5th 04, 06:22 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By TheOneKEA
Chucked out at Wembley - Trade Descriptions Act

Mmlabbd wrote:
So I was travelling on a Jubilee train the other day which was marked
for Stanmore. Then just outside Wembley Park the driver informed us
all that we were being chucked out at...
Forum: London Transport July 1st 04, 08:30 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By TheOneKEA
Uxbridge Branch 100th Birthday

Peter Lawrence wrote:
On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:44:14 +0100, "Bored Of The Rings"

It doesnt make sense running a 38 stock to Uxbridge!!
Celebrating 100 years...
Forum: London Transport June 25th 04, 09:59 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By TheOneKEA
Picc derailment at Hammersmith

Steve Dulieu wrote:

TfL website:
The Piccadilly Line has no service between Acton Town Station and...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 04, 09:14 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By TheOneKEA
Bushey gap

John Rowland wrote:
Hi all,

According to the OS 1:25000 map, there is a stretch of undeveloped land by
Larken drive at TQ 142 942. It is perfectly straight and runs both sides of
Sparrows...
Forum: London Transport June 5th 04, 08:06 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By TheOneKEA
Slightly of Mark

kenntudd wrote:
Does anyone know if the World of Transport bookshop is still in Twickenham?
Ken

If you're after transport-themed books, you can go to the Ian Allan
bookstore in Waterloo...
Forum: London Transport June 2nd 04, 05:15 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By TheOneKEA
East Finchley - Why So Large???

Piccadilly Pilot wrote:

So today I travelled on the High Barnet branch of...
Forum: London Transport May 26th 04, 04:43 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By TheOneKEA
Cost of big and small tubes

AyrAlex wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote:

wouldn't it have made sense to build the underground to be
compatible with the rest of the network, as, AIUI, in Tokyo?

Digressing a bit, I've...
Forum: London Transport May 26th 04, 04:40 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By TheOneKEA
Bottled water on tube

Stuart wrote:
Gary Jenkins wrote:

During the hot spell last week the announcer at Westminster Tube was
advising passengers to carry bottled water with them.

As far as I know the tube...
Forum: London Transport May 25th 04, 07:16 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By TheOneKEA
July 4 Northern Neights Anniversary Tour

Richard J. wrote:
TheOneKEA wrote:

Richard J. wrote:

I just bought a copy of the Northern Wastes by Jim Blake, and
inside there was a leaflet advertising...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 04, 07:18 PM
Replies: 7

Richard J. wrote:
TheOneKEA wrote:

I just bought a copy of the Northern Wastes by Jim Blake, and inside
there was a leaflet advertising a tour on the above date on the
Northern Heights....
Forum: London Transport May 24th 04, 07:18 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By TheOneKEA
Ruislip Riddle

Piccadilly Pilot wrote:
TheOneKEA wrote:

There are multiple sidings at Ruislip?

No, just the one.
Forum: London Transport May 24th 04, 07:45 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By TheOneKEA
Ruislip Riddle

JWBA68 wrote:
Passing through Ruislip the other day I noticed a guy sitting in a ticket
collectors' booth on the opposite platform from the station exit. I've seen
someone manning it twice now,...
Forum: London Transport May 23rd 04, 07:35 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By TheOneKEA
Piccadilly line extension to Terminal 5/Heathrow Express extensionto T5

Nigel Pendse wrote:

"Peter Smyth" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport May 23rd 04, 07:34 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By TheOneKEA
Piccadilly line extension to Terminal 5/Heathrow Express extensionto T5

gwr4090 wrote:
In article ,

In message , Martin
Whelton...
Forum: London Transport May 23rd 04, 07:32 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By TheOneKEA
July 4 Northern Neights Anniversary Tour

I just bought a copy of the Northern Wastes by Jim Blake, and inside
there was a leaflet advertising a tour on the above date on the Northern
Heights. It also said that bookings need to be made...
Forum: London Transport May 23rd 04, 07:06 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By TheOneKEA
Customer Charter Refunds

Neil Williams wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2004 17:40:56 +0100, "SJCWHUK"
wrote:

If Oyster card catches fraudulent claimants what should happen to them?

How...
Forum: London Transport May 18th 04, 05:10 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By TheOneKEA
Wembley Park engineering 22/23 May

Dave Arquati wrote:
(http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/pressreleases/0405/18.asp#met)
Wembley Park and the tracks through it are closed for engineering on the
weekend of 22/23 May, so LU are...
Forum: London Transport May 18th 04, 04:57 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By TheOneKEA
Those "Pre Pay users" Oyster validators

Annabel Smyth wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2004 at 12:14:56, TheOneKEA wrote:

Personally, if I'm using a
Travelcard I just touch in and out anyway as it...
Forum: London Transport May 17th 04, 12:14 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By TheOneKEA
Those "Pre Pay users" Oyster validators

k wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2004 16:00:38 +0100, Barry Salter

Correct. If you read the Oyster blurb, you will see that there is...
Forum: London Transport May 17th 04, 09:43 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By TheOneKEA
Green Park

Nigel Pendse wrote:

Why are the Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria line platforms at...
Forum: London Transport May 15th 04, 06:39 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By TheOneKEA
Those "Pre Pay users" Oyster validators

(I apologize in advance if this is duplicated; my mail tool crashed
unexpectedly when I sent the message).

On Thu, 13 May 2004 at 14:24:36, Dominic ...
Forum: London Transport May 15th 04, 06:37 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By TheOneKEA
Those "Pre Pay users" Oyster validators

Annabel Smyth wrote:

Many posts in this group mention that actually, ALL Oyster users have
validate their cards to...
Forum: London Transport May 15th 04, 02:07 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By TheOneKEA
Park Royal (was Croxley Link progress)

Solar Penguin wrote:
"Tom Anderson" wrote...

I know nothing about it myself, bar what i've read around here, but our Mr
Arquati has a file on...
Forum: London Transport May 14th 04, 02:41 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By TheOneKEA
Croxley Link progress

Boltar wrote:

not LU's fault; one...
Forum: London Transport May 14th 04, 06:36 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By TheOneKEA
Croxley Link progress

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Thu, 13 May 2004, Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

In article , Boltar
writes

Am I the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 138