Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sunil Sood
Forum: London Transport November 26th 14, 09:42 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Sunil Sood
Mastercard's "Fare Free Friday" for contactless travel - 14 & 28 Nov

"Roland Perry" wrote in message

Did the newspaper jump the gun with the £21.80 figure?

I haven't checked the MSE site, but the £21.80...
Forum: London Transport February 20th 11, 08:43 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sunil Sood
Oyster season ticket vs. PAYG

In article .
com, Sunil Sood writesOn...
Forum: London Transport February 19th 11, 08:22 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sunil Sood
Oyster season ticket vs. PAYG

On Feb 18, 9:45*pm, martin j wrote:

Does anyone know if there are any websites/tools which still...
Forum: London Transport February 18th 11, 08:33 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sunil Sood
Oyster season ticket vs. PAYG

A few years ago someone developed a website that worked out if it was
cheaper for someone to have an annual travelcard or to use Oyster
PAYG.

Does anyone know if there are any websites/tools which...
Forum: London Transport June 30th 10, 10:12 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Sunil Sood
Aldwych Underground station: special exhibition

I haven't seen this here so..

London Underground is opening the doors of the old Aldwych Underground
station, closed to the public since 1994, for a special exhibition in
the ticket hall, to show...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 10, 10:00 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Sunil Sood
Maximum transaction values at LU touchscreen machines?

On Jan 1, 3:58*pm, JS wrote:

Does anyone know what the maximum transaction value that a LU
touchscreen machine can transact?

Following on from my other thread, I...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 10, 10:10 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Sunil Sood
Maximum transaction values at LU touchscreen machines?

Does anyone know what the maximum transaction value that a LU
touchscreen machine can transact?

Following on from my other thread, I tried to buy/renew an annual zone
1-3 travelcard this morning -...
Forum: London Transport December 30th 09, 10:38 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Sunil Sood
Pre Pay Oyster or annual travelcard?

I think I've used http://www.prepayortravelcard.com/ in the past but
it doesn't seem to be fully updated for 2010 yet and my...
Forum: London Transport December 30th 09, 10:32 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Sunil Sood
Pre Pay Oyster or annual travelcard?

Does anyone know of a website which is able to calculate whether using
PAYG Oyster or an annual Travelcard is better value for...
Forum: London Transport December 30th 09, 05:23 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Sunil Sood
Pre Pay Oyster or annual travelcard?

Does anyone know of a website which is able to calculate whether using
PAYG Oyster or an annual Travelcard is better value for an individual?

I think I've used http://www.prepayortravelcard.com/ in...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 06, 07:31 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Sunil Sood
Traveling with Luggage - King's Cross to Southfields

It seems to me that there are two possible routes
1) King's Cross - High Street Kensington...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 06, 11:09 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Sunil Sood
77A/N77 are no more..

Email from TfL:

---------
I am writing to let you know that from Saturday 3 June 2006, new route 87
will run between Aldwych and Wandsworth, directly replacing route 77A, which
will no longer...
Forum: London Transport February 28th 06, 08:15 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Sunil Sood
FREEDOM PASS

"TKD" wrote in message
If you add a Freedom Pass to an Oyster online account the expiry shows
as 2010.

I don't suppose you can add...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 06, 01:38 PM
Replies: 83
Posted By Sunil Sood
Is it correct to use 999 in this case...?

At least around 1960, most London police stations were exchange 1113;
the idea is not...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 05, 05:01 PM
Replies: 445
Posted By Sunil Sood
New Fares

Tube and bus fares in London paid for with cash are set to increase
next year, the Mayor has...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 05, 04:57 PM
Replies: 445
Posted By Sunil Sood
New Fares

Also the passengers charter says that rail users are entitled to a
discount if punctuality falls below a...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 05, 04:25 PM
Replies: 445
Posted By Sunil Sood
New Fares

That's because they're in the London Borough of Wandsworth, famous for
setting a...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 05, 02:20 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Sunil Sood
Oyster capping - when does it kick in?

If your Oyster card is registered, then (regardless of the cause) you
can get the problem...
Forum: London Transport May 4th 05, 01:47 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sunil Sood
Activating Oyster Cards at Railway Stations

"Mick" wrote in message
The best solution is to purchase the Oyster card to request that the
ticket
be...
Forum: London Transport May 1st 05, 12:02 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Sunil Sood
Online Customer Charter form ?

wrote in message
Does anyone know where the online customer charter refund form has gone?

It used to be...
Forum: London Transport April 22nd 05, 11:56 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Sunil Sood
TfL status depends on election

This is partly to do with transport in London, as I think it probably
affects TfL (although I might be...
Forum: London Transport April 12th 05, 10:14 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Sunil Sood
Online Customer Charter form ?

Does anyone know where the online customer charter refund form has gone?

It used to be at https://tube.tfl.gov.uk/secure/charter/ but I can't find it
there or linked to from anywhere else on the...
Forum: London Transport April 3rd 05, 01:13 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Sunil Sood
District Stock

Travelling in by car earlier this week on the M4 I pulled up next to a
freshly...
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 05, 03:01 AM
Replies: 211
Posted By Sunil Sood
'0207 008 0000'

However, I gather most of the extra space has simply been mothballed in
the past and...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 05, 03:47 PM
Replies: 211
Posted By Sunil Sood
'0207 008 0000'

"John Rowland" wrote in
message

What might the rest of the exchange be used for? I know that part of
the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

Forum Jump