Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anon
Forum: London Transport February 25th 04, 12:07 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Anon
Northern line rail replacement bus?

wrote in message
In article ,
(Tom Anderson)...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 04, 11:18 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Anon
Freedom Pass and Oyster Pre Pay?

My father's old Freedom Pass has just been renewed/replaced by a new style
Forum: London Transport February 18th 04, 01:57 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Anon
oyster unresolved journey

"Kat" wrote in message
In message , K
writes
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 04, 02:49 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Anon
Big Brother

If you are worried about big brother intervention perhaps I should mention
that because of my previous employment I have already given the government
permission to invade my privacy. They could but...
Forum: London Transport February 14th 04, 03:30 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Anon
Station Name, Date and Time

Anyone who is asking questions about ticketing problems especially oyster
and their interaction with staff. It would be helpful to know some specific
details.
Forum: London Transport February 14th 04, 12:21 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Anon
Earlsfield

I am going to purchase an Oyster card for a Japanese visitor who will be
living near Earlsfield Station. Does anyone know if this station has
oystercard readers.
Forum: London Transport February 13th 04, 09:17 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Anon
Mill Hill East

Ken is going to put more houses at Mill Hill East because he thinks it has a
good transport system. I think he should ask those already living there who
suffer daily with infrequent and regularly...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 04, 10:18 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Anon
Oyster - one day bus pass

There has been a major change in the ticketing system and the training of
the staff was basic and did not cover every aspect. Using pre-pay as a
method of payment was not even touched.

As it is a...
Forum: London Transport February 11th 04, 09:12 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Anon
Oyster - one day bus pass

As far as I am aware you can not use pre-pay as a method of payment yet. The
facility is there both the ticket office and the passenger machines are
capable but no instructions on its use yet.
Buy...
Forum: London Transport February 10th 04, 09:31 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Anon
Oyster Fault

Not very obvious though. Why can't the gates when set to open accepts
cards
from both ends?

The question has been asked but I think that Oyter would want to discourage
staff from leaving gates...
Forum: London Transport February 9th 04, 08:56 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Anon
Oyster Fault

Thie excuse was tried on with me; the problem being is that when a
get tells me to seek assistance I can go to another gate and it
will open; so if your excuse is true then the...
Forum: London Transport February 8th 04, 02:47 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Anon
Oyster cards and one day travelcards.

If I understand you right. When capping comes in it will work on the price
stucture for peak time travelcards and LT cards not off peak travelcards.

If this is correct most customers will still be...
Forum: London Transport February 8th 04, 09:29 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Anon
Station Close, Finchley Central

I am not 100% but wasn't the original name for the station 'Church End'
Forum: London Transport February 8th 04, 09:27 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Anon
Oyster Fault

"Steve" wrote in message
Kat wrote in
:

In...
Forum: London Transport February 7th 04, 06:07 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Anon
Station Close, Finchley Central

Sorry for being ignorant but what does your message mean

"John Rowland" wrote in message
Hi all,

Has...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 04, 04:06 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Anon
Oyster Fault

There does seem to be a fault with the oyster system.

Today a customer with a Zones23 travelcard made a journey from Camden Town
to Finchley Central and was charged £1.70 for the trip. The price...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 05:25 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Anon
Compare

In fact staff can refuse anyone from using the undrground as long as they
can justify their decision.

People wearing rollerscates would be a good example.

Under the byelaws even a person who does...
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 04, 02:21 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Anon
Compare

Lots of people seem to compare London Underground unfavourably to other
countries transport systems.

Firstly the government has been reducing its investment for a long time
whilst other countries...
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 04, 12:11 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Anon
Oyster readers turned off

"K" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:51:31 -0000, "Anon"

What happens if...
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 04, 09:55 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Anon
Unresolved journey - how?

If you take your oyster to a ticket office they can interrogate it and give
you a print out of the last ten journeys. The journey that was unresolved
may still be on there.
I am not convinced that...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 04, 09:04 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Anon
Adverse weather affecting tubes

Lots of people are offering suggestions on how to evacuate a station. As
none of us know the real story in this situation it is pointless to continue
to comment.
Even if the staff were useless, rude...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 04, 08:50 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By Anon
graffiti

I do not like any of the ideas put forward for the forth plinth in Trafalgar
Square. Does that mean Ken should abandon the idea. If the owners of the
train would like it painted it is thier...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 04, 02:55 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By Anon
graffiti

In the past my cousin was arrested in Bristol for being a graffiti artist.
Instead of just dishing out punishment he was allocated a wall of his own to
paint. This type of approach was very...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 04, 02:43 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Anon
Oyster readers turned off

Forum: London Transport January 31st 04, 03:51 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Anon
Oyster readers turned off

"Richard" wrote in message