Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lawrence Myers
Forum: London Transport April 5th 06, 08:44 AM
Replies: 87
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Mill Hill East

In ,
Peter Smyth typed:
According to the Hendon Times, Mill Hill East services will be
reduced to a shuttle to Finchley...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 05, 09:19 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Lawrence Myers
TfL's latest scam - charging twice for a bus journey

In ,
Steve typed:
This has happend to me twice this week and 4 times to a friend within
the last 6 days.
Forum: London Transport August 10th 05, 07:22 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Circumcision Is Really Mutilation

In news:yXXJe.1686$lT.1492@trndny05,
Moishe Lip****z typed:
Be forewarned this is gruesome. But can you imagine when this is done
with crude tools by an old geezer of a rabbi who...
Forum: London Transport July 29th 05, 09:12 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Edgware Road open

In ,
Clive D. W. Feather typed:
TFL is reporting that Edgware Road is open, and that the District and
H&C (but not the...
Forum: London Transport June 29th 05, 04:41 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Northern Line Questions

In ,
typed:
1) For the last two nights at Camden Town on the northbound platform
(High...
Forum: London Transport March 18th 05, 07:50 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Lawrence Myers
PT to/from Heathrow

Mike Hughes wrote:
In message , Lawrence Myers
writes
I believe BAA insist that all transport within the airport is...
Forum: London Transport March 14th 05, 09:32 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Lawrence Myers
PT to/from Heathrow

I believe BAA insist that all transport within the airport is free. I think
buses between Heathrow Central and the North area are also free.

--
Lawrence Myers
Fax No 08719892164

"Ian F."...
Forum: London Transport February 28th 05, 07:39 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Peak bus fares sneak in unannounced

...and for a longer period of the day than originally planned. I'm not too
pleased about this! The only...
Forum: London Transport February 10th 05, 07:50 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Tube doors not opening at station

More than likely due to crew relief. Arriving driver to keen to jump off
for his tea, whatever, and new one not realising doors not opened.

--
Lawrence Myers

"Londonity"...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 04, 09:18 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Bus fare increases

Even if they do change the design, you will still be entitled to use any
saver tickets purchased at the old price after the fare increase. How many
shops will sell at one go, I don't know.

--...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 04, 06:43 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Weekend engineering work

To answer my own question. It seems like LU got their own advance publicity
wrong. The posters on display at Harrow say that the busses are running
through to Baker St. that makes more...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 04, 07:51 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Aldgate Delays

Not to change drivers, but to allow them a natural break. Remember that on
other lines, that run end to end, drivers get a few minutes break at
reversing points, which is not the case on the...
Forum: London Transport November 22nd 04, 07:40 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Weekend engineering work

I see from LU site that this weekend (27/28Nov), there is no Jubilee line
service north of Finchley Rd. The usual weekend work also means no Met Line
between Harrow and Aldgate. Although Jubilee...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 04, 08:29 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Northern Line Indicator Boards

Mark Brader wrote:
Several times in the last week (about 0810), the indicator boards at
Totteridge and Whetstone have shown :

1) Morden via Bank
2) Kennington via Charing...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14